Are they just friend?

Finny

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 02:17 am
We knew each other nearly 1 year. He showed sign of interest to me constantly but didn't make a move to ask me out. I guess he was afraid of rejection as I gave out mixed signal. So I tried not to send him mixed singal recently and initiate more conversation with him.

He was a good friend with my girl friend. I know they are very close and always tease each other, share muisc & video. However he never did thoes things to me. When I asked my girl friend how she feels about him, she said they are just good friend. And when we talked about our dream guy, he had said that he can introdue his guy friend to my girl friend as she was still single. So I always believe that they were just friend.

But last week we had a party tgt, he avoided me the whole night and played with my girl friend only. They touched each other a lot, I even saw he touched her waist! When the party was end, he asked my girl friend where she would go. Before he left, he looked straight to me without good bye and any facial expression.

I was confused, did he already give up on me and start having feeling on my friend?? My girl friend is a very friendly and cheerful girl. She can get close to most of the guys and girls easily. It was possible thay she just treat him as a friend. He was an outgoing guy but I never saw hom touching other girl's waist. I am not sure whether he just want to be friend with her... Did he already lost his interest?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 954 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 16 Dec, 2015 02:44 am
@Finny,
http://able2know.org/topic/303497-1#post-6076756
0 Replies