How many Trump supporters do we have on a2k?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:11 pm
@parados,
How can the christian community abide by Trumps obvious racial bigotry? He loves Mexicans, but will build a wall between the US and Mexico. Logic, anyone? Why not a wall between the US and Canada?
onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:28 pm
@parados,
Time will tell. There's a disadvantage to choosing sides of any issue. It can easily take away a person's ability and/or desire to look at other sides of the issue and to be optimistic about any other outcome than the one the side you are on is hoping for. The reason its a disadvantage is because in not being willing to look at all the sides objectively, a person can miss some very important contributing factors to the things that are going on and why they are taking the direction they are.

(Note: The previous comments are not directed at anyone in particular.)
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:34 pm
@cicerone imposter,
It's easy to get anyone to abide by what you want when you sugar coat it. There are many serious Evangelical Minister/Prophets on the Trump campaign trail. Men and women alike who are masters of sugar coating things.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:37 pm
@onevoice,
For dang sure! The racial bigots come out of the woodwork when they have a spokesman like Bigot Trump.
onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
We ain't seen nothing yet. Just wait til the "move of the spirit" they are praying for hits the U.S. again. It will be like setting off a roach bomb in an infested house and standing by to watch the walls turn into a writhing mass of roaches trying to find a way out.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 02:54 pm
@onevoice,
Here's a good article on Racist Bigot Trump. It's the Washington Post, one of the premier newspapers in the country.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/donald-trump-is-a-bigot-and-a-racist/2015/12/01/a2a47b96-9872-11e5-8917-653b65c809eb_story.html
0 Replies

parados

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 03:43 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
How can the christian community abide by Trumps obvious racial bigotry?

Because much of the "christian" community he is trying to appeal to already has the same racial bigotry. God made them superior to everyone else.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 03:45 pm
@parados,
I guess it's not so surprising that their belief system is a total contradiction.
0 Replies

onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 05:07 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Because much of the "christian" community he is trying to appeal to already has the same racial bigotry. God made them superior to everyone else.

That is exactly what the Dominion Theology teaches. Not labelled as such of course. It's a very subtle undertone to one of the primary false doctrines being taught. Not all who call themselves Christian have or will subscribe to this doctrine.

However, I do believe a majority will be influenced by it, and if they are successful at bringing such a "move of the spirit" back to the surface of popularity amongst the Christian community this line of thinking will be easily embraced by all who are involved and brought in.

I must also state though that is not simply a "Christian" or not "Christian" issue. It boils down to a struggle for power amongst the powers that be. Religion is merely a tool that is being weilded in an effort to influence the masses in a much quicker fashion, as there are so many who claim to affiliate with it.

Who happen to be easily influenced by any wind of doctrine that, looks, feels, and seems good.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 06:18 pm
@onevoice,
Good observation.
onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:20 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Thanks CI Smile

Shucks... It would appear it has already begun. I just came across this article on my FB. This is just the introduction. Is there a way to link to a FB post here? (FB=Facebook) Anyway, here is the introduction:
From the desk of Steve Shultz:

I know many of you have already heard about the outpourings happening in San Diego with Jerame and Miranda Nelson and Joshua and Janet Mills. People are flocking down there to get touched by God.

We asked Jerame if he could write up an article for our readers about what's been happening there, as well as get you all excited about outpourings of the Lord coming your way!

Yes "revival is in the air" and you'll be greatly blessed and excited for it yourself as Jerame shares this from our friend James Goll:

Dr. James W. Goll prophesied that God the Father was about to release the "West Coast Rumble" and that the Father was going to release revival fire from Tijuana, Mexico, all the way up the coast to Vancouver, Canada. He began to prophesy that God would visit all of the major port cities on the West Coast with revival.

Make sure you forward this on to all of your friends and family. We pray Jerame sharing this with our readers will IGNITE something inside of you...AND God is making this available to us NOW!

Hey! Now one last thing. The "What is God Saying for 2016?" conference has JUST ended and NOW YOU CAN ORDER THE CDs, DVDs OR MP3 DOWNLOAD.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 09:43 pm
@onevoice,
By whom? The preachers who started the christian CCC?
onevoice

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 10:12 pm
@RABEL222,
There is a collective group of teachers and Prophets that are promoting these things. If you look up the Elijah List on FB you can see all of what I am talking about and then some. I am unfamiliar with the term Christian CCC... What is that?
BloeSmoe

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:37 pm
@roger,
How do I post threads in this forum? I am a new member & I see no new thread option on this website.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:40 pm
@BloeSmoe,
Scroll down to the bottom of the page. You'll see two links, start a discussion and ask a question. Click on one of those whether you're asking a question or just talking, fill it out and you've started a new thread.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 01:41 pm
@onevoice,
County Cricket Club
onevoice

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 02:05 pm
@izzythepush,
I don't care club-------------> Me Smile
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 02:09 pm
@onevoice,
You're looking a bit jaundiced. I'd see a doctor if I were you.
onevoice

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 02:10 pm
@izzythepush,
Lol. Nice to see you Izzy. Smile
izzythepush

Reply Tue 15 Mar, 2016 02:13 pm
@onevoice,
Nice to see you too pet. Don't let the bastards grind you down.