Lets Get Clear About Obama and The Constitution

RABEL222

Reply Tue 29 Dec, 2015 09:35 pm
@Baldimo,
Did you notice the acquittal word in your post. So as you said blather on.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 10:59 am
@RABEL222,
You claimed he was re-elected due to all of this taking place and that wasn't true. It wasn't a matter of what he was or wasn't charged with, you were wrong about when he was elected. That is what I was pointing out in the post. Don't change the subject just because you were wrong. Clintons re-election had nothing to do with the charges against him.
RABEL222

Reply Wed 30 Dec, 2015 03:58 pm
@Baldimo,
Who is trying to change history now. The republican operation to impeach Clinton got him reelected.
Baldimo

Reply Mon 4 Jan, 2016 12:15 pm
@RABEL222,
No it didn't. He was re-elected in 1996 and none of the scandal even hit the news until mid 1997.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2016 12:08 am
@Baldimo,
You better rethink your attempt to redo history. The republicans started out with whitewater. Which started in 1975 and just started adding things to the house attacks in the attempt to drive him from office. The sex thing was added at the end because the house republicans thought this was the best chance to impeach him.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2016 12:49 pm
@RABEL222,
Who mentioned Whitewater? Was that even the subject we were talking about? No it wasn't, it was the sex scandal that was the subject of the comments. Now you want to add something that wasn't mentioned to try and prove your false point. Sure Whitewater might have helped his 1996 election, but that wasn't what we were talking about. No one mentioned Whitewater but you just now. Give it a rest, the sex scandal had nothing to do with his 96 re-election campaign.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2016 05:07 pm
@Baldimo,
But the house attempt to impeach him on any pretext did. I would advise you to google it but I know its a waste of my time. All you recognize are your opinions.
Baldimo

Reply Wed 6 Jan, 2016 12:39 pm
@RABEL222,
I provided several links on the subject but you have chosen to ignore the links I provided. If you had read the links you would know that the impeachment didn't take place until 1998 2 years after the re-election cycle. Give it up Rabel, you are so wrong on this it isn't even funny anymore.

You should really take your own advice and look the info up instead of relying on your own faulty memory.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 02:11 am
@Baldimo,
Sorry pal but the house began investigation of whitewater in January of 1994 and continued to add things to the investigation until they tried to remove him from office. Not going to go through all the house went through. You google it and educate yourself.
Baldimo

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 12:07 pm
@RABEL222,
You won't provide any links because you have no point. I on the other hand have provided the links. The original post dealt with his affair and nothing else. You lost the debate and now you are moving the lines. I'm used to you doing this when you are wrong. Enjoy your ignorance Rabel!
0 Replies

parados

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 01:30 pm
@RABEL222,
I think you are confusing the Independent Counsel investigation with the congressional investigation.
RABEL222

Reply Thu 7 Jan, 2016 11:18 pm
@parados,
Im not confusing anything. I am stating that from the time Clinton was elected president the congress was trying to remove him from office with house investigations. I am not going to post all the investigations that congress went through but as they completed one so called investigation they invented another until they tried to offically remove him from office without really proving a damn thing and all these investigations got him his second term of office because the majority of voters recognized republicans were going after him with any lies they could concoct.
0 Replies