I Agree With Hawkeye10

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 07:41 am
Vote Trump

given yesterdays events in California, the rest of the world needs that wall to be built around the US

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 07:50 am
@djjd62,
right, the rest of the world is planning to build it to keep the batshit crazy people who own those 300 million guns IN.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 08:57 am
@djjd62,
#notallamericans
InfraBlue

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 10:53 am
@boomerang,
Yeah, but with their crazy gun ideology/theology, how do we know any one of them won't blow a gasket and go on a shooting spree?

They're doing it there, how do we know they won't do it elsewhere, or worse, export their crazy ideas and have others do it for them?

Maybe if we label them with an arm band with their flag, monitor all of their communications, etc., we can keep our finger on the lot of them.
boomerang

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:05 pm
@InfraBlue,
Maybe you're right. Go ahead and build your wall. We don't have any better ideas.

Everyone here is so busy praying about it that we don't really have time to fix it.

Jesus should come back and slap the **** out of us.
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:24 pm
@djjd62,
#Braindeadlivesmatter!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:26 pm
@boomerang,
boomerang wrote:

lets hope Allah, or some variation thereof, doesn't beat him to it
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 01:30 pm
@djjd62,
http://i65.tinypic.com/rwv0up.jpg
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:44 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

boomerang wrote:

lets hope Allah, or some variation thereof, doesn't beat him to it

Maybe they'll stand in line and take turns. Imagine getting bitch slapped by Shiva.
http://www.asianart.com/articles/bunker/large/shiva.jpg
dlowan

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:46 pm
@djjd62,
djjd62 wrote:

Vote Trump

given yesterdays events in California, the rest of the world needs that wall to be built around the US

No! Don't! Even with a wall you still have WMD!!!!!
0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 02:50 pm
@InfraBlue,
"I believe I'm gonna
Shut down my chakras, shift Shiva offa my shelf
Take down my tie dyes, my Tibetan bells
Cool down my Karma with a can of O.P.T.
Ain't no call for Casteneda in my front line library."

0 Replies

roger

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 05:45 pm
I also agree with Hawkeye - between 40% and 60%. The nice thing is that you can have disputes - even ugly ones, and it doesn't carry across to other threads. Not that you are going to change his mind on anything, of course.
Below viewing threshold (view)
Ionus

Reply Fri 4 Dec, 2015 09:38 am
@djjd62,
The wall will have to be low enough to fly over, and it will need doors....

Could be problems.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 08:42 pm
I don't want to mention any names, but SOMEBODY is obsessed with Firefly.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 08:46 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

Writing at least 75,000 words in response to her arguments gives me the right to gloat.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:42 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

glitterbag wrote:

Writing at least 75,000 words in response to her arguments gives me the right to gloat.

Now that's funny, she cleaned the floor with you. Sadly, you still left a slime trail. Gloat? in your dreams.
hawkeye10

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 09:51 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:

Now that's funny, she cleaned the floor with you. Sadly, you still left a slime trail. Gloat? in your dreams.

You are ******* hilarious. Almost no one in America anymore supports her "trust the government because they are almost always right and we need them to crack the whip because humans suck" argument. She got her ass handed to her by me and others in debate, then the tides of history finished the job of leveling her bullshit, and then she mostly stopped coming around anymore.Which is very good choice for her.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 5 Dec, 2015 10:04 pm
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:

Quote:

You are ******* hilarious. Almost no one in America anymore supports her "trust the government because they are almost always right and we need them to crack the whip because humans suck" argument. She got her ass handed to her by me and others in debate, then the tides of history finished the job of leveling her bullshit, and then she mostly stopped coming around anymore.Which is very good choice for her.

You're delirious, she never made those claims. That's just your feel good fall back position because she revealed you to be a rape apologist and you didn't like it. Let me correct that, you revealed yourself to be a rape apologist, she wrongly assumed you cold be reasoned with. I wouldn't have wasted as much time on you, but she must have thought you were brighter than I think you are. Hell, I don't even think you're dim, you just don't have the wattage.

Enjoy your delusions, and for health reasons, ask your doc for a blood test. It might still be possible to reverse the damage.

Signing off now Hawk, you are just too bland.

0 Replies