is she into me ??

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 04:51 am
I hang out with girl every week. me and this girl were were watching an Adverstisment and a women was promoting product , she asked me do you find the girl promoting to be pretty. I answered she is pretty but not my type. se said to me whats your type then?

I confessed to this girl that he likes her but she told Y that she is in relationship and she considers me as a friend and trust me it is better for all of us but she still wanna hangout and she really enjoys the time we spend together. and she says she loves to hangout with me

I asked the girl how long she is with her boyfriend . she said we were together for 2 years. she is a in long distance relationship with guy and she told me that she is constantly fighting with her boyfriend and she hates the distance and she can’t cope with distance. she says that she didn’t talk to her boyfriend for a week and she doesn’t like to talk to him. she told me how they met and how their relationship is serious and she told me when a guy tells me he likes me I can't say that i like him too even though i truly like him. she says she wants to see her relationship come to a happy ending. when I this girl asked do you think that your boyfriend mean a lot to you that you wanna sacrifice all these years. she says i dont know. I told her that you are not in black or white you are in grey area and she said yeah you are right

she asked me at the end of the hangout did you have fun i was like yeah and she was like I had fun too.

the next day she changed her number today and she sent me a message of her new number. I sent her a message that I felt really bad yesterday and I want to distance myself because it is really harsh knowing that a person you love will never be yours. what you said yesterday made me realize that no matter what effort i make i will reach to a dead end"

she sent me this " I am really really sorry for what happened please dont be upset please. as much as i love to go out with you i love to see you happy so do what makes you comfortable i am terribly sorry i swear"

after 2 days i could not help it and I messaged her
i was feeling really down, something very serious was going in my life ( a secret i didnt tell anybody about it) I confessed my secret to her in a message. she called me twice. i didnt answer and then she messaged me please answer i really want to talk to you .
after a week
we hanged out and I was commenting on how two couples look miserable together and she said "looks are deceiving and you may think some couples are great but it is the complete opposite they are always fighting, even when you are in a relationship you are always looking for your soul mate and true love. you may be in one country and the other is in another country and they meet one day"

NOTE : me and this girl were living in the same country Z ( childhood friend not very close at all ). I left country Z and moved to country Y 15 years ago and I haven't seen her since then. recently she moved to where I live country Y and this is how we met.

when we were looking for restaurants to eat i said lets go to "restaurant X" and she was like I hate restaurant X and then she asked me lets go to the restaurant we went to when we first met

at the end of the hangout she said thank you I had fun. she left the car and then she walked a bit she looked back and waved and smiled at me then continued to walk.

i forgot something in her bag so she messaged me this today

" thank you so much for yesterday, you dont how much I feel happy and when we hang out. I really enjoy your company I swear , by the way you forgot thing in my bag i will give it to you when we meet again. everything was amazing the restaurant the movie, thank you a lot for the lovely Friday night i hope you are okay and you were comfortable yesterday and you didnt get annoyed yesterday "

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 675 • Replies: 1

jespah

Reply Mon 30 Nov, 2015 06:36 am
She has a boyfriend. That's all you need to know.
0 Replies