Pepperdine University Question

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 11:17 pm
Write a letter to your future roommate at Pepperdine. Tell them what characteristics would make you a good roommate and what you are looking forward to most in college.(50-300 words)
PLEASE HELP ON QUESTION
Dear roommate,

Hello, my name is Danny Garcia. I’m very excited and looking forward to meeting you. Well, first things first, let me tell you a little bit about myself. I’m a very helpful, responsible, funny,hard working, clean and sociable person. If you're ever going to need help with homework or other situations, I’ll be there to help you. You won’t have to worry about my side of the room being messy at all. Growing up with strict parents I learned how to be a responsible and clean person because of the cleaning chores they would assign me everyday. I guess that’s why I’m a very good house cleaner. Also, I am a considerate person and try to avoid problems or discussions as much as I can. For me, when It’s time to study I study hard but after, I enjoy hanging out with my friends or anything to have a good time instead of just being a dull person.
Going to college is the next big step in my life and I’m really looking forward to it. The things I’m looking forward for the most in my college experience are making new friends, getting more educated, getting involved with the community, and the small commute from my parent’s home here in Oxnard. I’m also looking forward to the bible lectures that they give at Pepperdine like the annual summer bible lectures and to contribute to the community through community service. I know it’s going to be lots of fun and the best thing is that whenever I miss my family or vice versa, they can come visit me since it’s not to far away from my hometown. I’m very excited in meeting you and know that the next months to come are going to be a blast.
Till next time,
Danny Garcia
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 2,762 • Replies: 0
No top replies