Do I have a chance to be with any of these guys or should I forget about them all ?

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 04:59 pm
I'm confused with my emotions between boys I think one actually really likes me but the other one is questionable but I just don't know plus the one that's questionable I honestly like him still I try to let him go but I can't I really love him Yeah exactly so idk how to feel Honestly because the one I love so much that I can't let go at first he treated with respect we were cool and then we just had our time period were we fought a lot and now we both came to peaceful sentences and now he is in college and he treats me like a lady it's so cute I haven't seen this side of him since our last fight saying how much he changed I guess he really took that into consideration because now it's like he's a gentle heart towards me it's so cute like I could melt So last Friday I was messing with him in church he's my crush and his name is Tosan who is also my pastors son and he is 7months older than me lol and he is in his first year of college and so I was greeting him lol and it was funny because he greeted me quietly so I didn't here him and I'm like no you didn't he was like yes I did it was funny and I was like no you didn't because I didnt here you you got to project your voice lol and he was like I'm sorry I'm sorry lol I was laughing there was no need for him to apologize I wonder what that means Also I helped out last time and he all said thank you mad loud and his brother looked at him and he was like what I'm just saying thank you I was laughing he also says goodnight to me sometimes It's so cute and just last Sunday he literally brushed pass me quickly lol and he literally starting trouble with me his whole side of his body touched me Like me I looked back but he continued walking and didn't return my gaze idk what that means What do you say Like that's why I'm confused with his actions I love him but idk him brushing me this past Sunday was confusing What does that actually mean When a guy does that Do I have a chance or no plus there is Raheem who goes to our school He's overly sweet to me he is very cute lol but idk even though we have a lot of chemistry and what not I don't have any kind of feelings like I don't get butterflies or anything like its like my body won't allow me to obtain feelings idk why and then their is Jason he was actually me school crush from last year like I see him so much in school all he does is stare at me in the hallway and he doesn't even try to talk to me and then Tosan I am way over him at least I thought but I still might like him and the thing is I only had real feelings towards him for years and after all the drama I had it's like my heart is just scared or in shock and doesn't want to grasp feelings to someone else it's like not allowing me it's like almost it's hoping to stay true to someone I don't even like no more at least I thought which doesn't make sense I let go mentally but my heart won't let go physically it's crazy man and Raheem is honestly very sweet he ask me how am I doing what classes I have he watches me when I'm arguing with my friends for play and he's smiling laughing and he's always messing with me he's like really concerned with me like he just loves being involved in my life he even notices me in my other classes and if he needs help he actually asks me and tells me all the time I'm really smart and he's always challenging me it's really cute and he actually stares at me to so idk he is sweet and everything but my heart won't allow me I'd get it so what do you think?

here is some background information about each:

Ok so Raheem's actions towars me =he is honestly very sweet he ask me how am I doing what classes I have he watches me when I'm arguing with my friends for play and he's smiling laughing and he's always messing with me he's like really concerned with me like he just loves being involved he even notices me in my other classes and if he needs help he actually asks me and tells me all the time I'm really smart and he's always challenging me it's really cute and he actually stares at me to so idk he is sweet and everything

Raheem as person = humorous likes to smile chill relaxed very smart independent likes to have fun.

Jason's actions towards me = one of my friends friends went behind my back and told Jason I liked him he only responded oookay but he didn't violate me or anything compared to the girl Maria he violated her before she can even speak and he didn't do that to me plus every Time I see him he just stares at me he doesn't say anything.

Jason as a person = confident a flirt a tease breaking the rules kind of boy he is the bad boy type he is adventurous but he is smart he just chooses to get involved in drama but he still goes to class he just goes late.

Tosan's actions towards me = Honestly he is the one I love so much that I can't let go at first he treated me with respect we were cool like friends and then we just had our time period were we fought a lot and we acted like a married couple when we fight and now we both came to peaceful terms and now he is in college and he treats me like a lady it's so cute I haven't seen this side of him since our last fight saying how much he changed I guess he really took that into consideration because now it's like he's a gentle heart towards me it's so cute like I could melt plus over the past few months he's been treating me like such a lady helping me and everything So last Friday I was messing with him in church who is also my pastors son and he is 7months older than me lol and he is in his first year of college and so I was greeting him lol and it was funny because he greeted me quietly so I didn't here him and I'm like no you didn't he was like yes I did it was funny and I was like no you didn't because I didnt here you you got to project your voice lol and he was like I'm sorry I'm sorry lol I was laughing there was no need for him to apologize I wondered why he did that Also I helped out last time and he all said thank you mad loud and his brother looked at him like he were crazy and he was like what I'm just saying thank you I was laughing he also says goodnight to me sometimes to and he never does this to anyone else plus It's so cute and last Sunday he literally brushed pass me quickly lol and he's literally starting trouble with me his whole side of his body touched me Like me I looked back and before I could say anything but he already was walking mad fast and he didn't return my gaze when I looked back he walked fast and up the stairs like idk what that means but he also gets protective when I talk to other teenage guys and finally he copies me to every now and then so that's Tosan.
Tosan as a person= calm collected smart determined strong mysterious adventurous loves to have fun musical he wants to be a doctor he's humorous not a flirt he likes to tease people who are close to him and very diplomatic and diffuse he's also very sweet and kind and respectful but you have to earn it
So those are the three guys what does this all mean do I have a chance with any of them plus the one I am most comfortable with is Tosan because I've known him the longest and that's who I loved for the longest and I think the one who is honestly stoping me from loving someone else because mentally I let Tosan go but physically in my heart I haven't and idk why
It's like my heart is telling me to keep holding on to have a hope
Because it's not allowing me to have feelings for Raheem it won't let me let go of Tosan no matter how hard I try.
What do you think
But honestly my real question is does any of these 3 guys like me, and do I have a chance to be with them?

jespah

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:27 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
You don't have to choose any of them or even just one of them.

You are at a time in your life when you can (and should) see several people. This is when you figure out if you want exclusivity. Don't start off that way; you don't need to.

Be kind to people, be pleasant, and see what develops.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 07:50 pm
@jespah,
yeah I know but to be honest that doesnt really answer my question I wanted to know if any of them like me or not and if I have a chance with any of them, because I know I don't have to choose any but I want to know if I even have a chance because I like all them but I know Who I would go out with more but I want to know if anyone returns the same feelings I have for them.
jespah

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 08:22 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
I can't read minds so I have no idea if they like you. They might. It seems to be flirting behavior.

It's 2015 (almost 2016). You can ask 'em out, you know. And then you'll know.

PS If they say no and it turns out you read the signals wrong and they don't actually like you 'that way', I guarantee you that the world will not end.
cherrie

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 08:26 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
I tried to read that, but I couldn't breathe properly.

Please use punctuation.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 08:36 pm
@jespah,
Ik thx and i might take you up on that
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 08:38 pm
@cherrie,
I am very sorry
glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 09:57 pm
Point me to the fainting couch, I feel the vapors coming on.
Linkat

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:17 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
I am so glad that my 17 year old is so much more clear in her commication that I understand what she is saying to help her. Please be more clear using paragraphs and so forth and you will get better results.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:24 pm
@Linkat,
exscuse me linket, please don't judge me I just didn't feel like putting punctuation. If I really wanted to write properly with correct grammer I could. Do not compare me to your 17 year old ok, if anything you don't have to read it I never asked you to anyway. Like this is a question website, almost a social media, but for questions. This isn't a essay or a ressume, so please leave me alone thank you and, have a blessed day.
Preciousjewl21

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:25 pm
@glitterbag,
Well im sorry to disappoint you but I never asked for you to read it anyway ok, so you don't have the right to complain.
Linkat

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:47 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
Excuse me but it is just difficult to read. If you really want some one to help you .. you will make what you write easier and more pleasant to read

And if you didn't want me to read it then why the heck did you write it?
glitterbag

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 11:01 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
If you have a headache, you don't call the fire department. If you want help with a problem and you can't be bothered to use punctuation, don't bother the adults.
Isn't there some sort of teen chat or love sick giddy teen forum you can use?
Preciousjewl21

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 06:21 am
@Linkat,
I wrote it for people unlike you, that wouldn't complain. like if it's honestly that big of a problem Ican fix it. However you could have been a little more polite about it. So excuse me for feeling offended by your insult.
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 06:29 am
@glitterbag,
Ok clearly you are acting seriously arrogant, and it's not right because as you said I am a teenager, so why not come off polite, instead of being immature complaining about my punctuation ok. For one thing you may be a adult , but right now through your message im reading your acting like a teenager yourself by your response. Furthermore to answer your last point no there is no teen chat ,or I wouldn't have never used this website, like isn't that obvious. However I am going to be mature about the situation and just tell you I don't need anymore responses from you anymore, thank you for your imput on my question and have a good day.
Ragman

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 11:26 am
@Preciousjewl21,
when you post a request for advice on a forum, you should be mature enough to hear the advice offered. Even listening to advice about how to compose a message that most will want to read easily. It's not like it takes much more time.. -perhaps 3 minutes more. What is expected when participating in a forum is a reasonable amount of readability.a giant wall of text w/o benefit of punctuation is tedious and unreadable. Carelessness yield very few answers. Isn't a reasonable amount of responses what you're seeking?

If you don't understand how an online forum works, find a teen forum where they'll put up with your bs!
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 12:02 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
I can live with that, good luck miss pissy pants.
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 06:21 pm
@Preciousjewl21,
It's ok, I understand , it's no big deal I am sorry to.
0 Replies

Preciousjewl21

Reply Thu 3 Dec, 2015 06:27 pm
Sad Sad I am sorry everyone for my grammer in this paragraph. I can see that it was horrible and I was not considerate enough to fix it so overall I am the bad person here and I am sorry.
0 Replies