Showed "No" signal to him several times, how can regain his confident of chasing?

Finny

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 04:25 am
We have known each other in work for 1 year, he showed his interest to me several times but I gave him "No" signal even though I like him. Since I didn't feel comfortable of office romance but now I made up my mind that I will try if there is still a chance. He seems trying to give up on me recently but his interest was back after I asked him out few days ago. Although we didn't went out alone eventually as he had another plan that day, he mentioned there will be another similar event in the comong future. After that, he became friendly and caring just like what he did before. One thing that still struggling me now is that he acted hot and cold. He ignored me in no reason (or I didn't realize the reason). I was wonder if it due to his insecure after being "rejected" by me several times. What can I do to regain his confident of take the move?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,343 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 05:52 am
@Finny,
Quote:
What can I do to regain his confident of take the move?

You can stop giving him mixed messages. I'm sure you've confused the hell out of him. Also, he's probably cautious about office romances....for a good reason. Should such romances fail, they can take your chances of advancement (or worse) away.
0 Replies

Miss L Toad

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 06:40 am
@Finny,
A judiciously placed hand on the inner thigh should do the trick.
donna downing

Reply Sat 28 Nov, 2015 10:50 am
@Finny,
Hey Finny

Because of the mixed signals you're giving him he is becoming very cautious. Nobody wants to be rejected so it's important that both of you be certain of your decisions. What you can do is to be more vocal and try to make him feel like he has a chance with you. When you go on another date flirt a little. If he really likes you then he will keep on chasing, but if he gives up then ask yourself do really want a guy who gives up easily on you?
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 02:29 am
@Miss L Toad,
:-)

Or flash her breast...
0 Replies