Solo Thanksgiving-Biblical Thoughts of Comfort & Joy

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:36 am
Did you know that you are never alone because God is omnipresent-an every present help in all situations? To anyone who finds themselves alone today, I wanted to start an inspirational thread that would let others know that they are loved on Thanksgiving. May the power of the Holy Spirit bring you joy and peace today. Pass it on!!!!

Psalm 95:1-6 – O Come, let us sing for joy to the LORD; Let us shout joyfully to the rock of our salvation. Let us come before His presence with thanksgiving; Let us shout joyfully to Him with psalms. For the LORD is a great God, And a great King above all gods, In whose hand are the depths of the earth; The peaks of the mountains are His also. The sea is His, for it was He who made it; And His hands formed the dry land. Come, let us worship and bow down; Let us kneel before the LORD our Maker.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,388 • Replies: 4
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 11:39 am
@CeasarSalad,
Quote:
God is omnipresent
Sal the apodictical existential pantheist would agree but for different reasons
neologist

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:28 pm
@CeasarSalad,
Welcome to a2k. And thank you for your kind thoughts.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 07:39 pm
@dalehileman,
dalehileman wrote:
Sal the apodictical existential pantheist would agree but for different reasons.
Dale; you've confused me with your punky punctuation. For a full 5 minutes, I thought you had an acquaintance named Sal who would agree, but for different reasons.

BTW, how do you define your pantheism as apodictical? That requires strict rules in progressing from axioms. What are your axioms? And, what are your progressions?
dalehileman

Reply Fri 27 Nov, 2015 12:12 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
as apodictical?

http://able2know.org/topic/304195-1
0 Replies