Should i have said anything?

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 02:08 pm
Hello everyone i new here, i wanted 2 ask 4 yall opinion on this, jus b honest please. I was wondering if i was wrong 4 not telling my babydaddy about what happen 2 me while i was pregnant with our son. Ok, this what happen, my family found out i was pregnant an i guess they was mad but me and my auntie started arguing ova some dishes an wanted me 2 clean the bathroom an i couldn't do all of that due 2 me being pregnant so i left the house an went ova my friend house an her cousin came on to me tryin 2 have sex with me an i pushed him off an left. The next day my baby daddy came over but i didnt tell him what happen the night b 4 cause wen we first met he told me about how he looked at females that did certain stuff even 2 him so 2 him all females are the same. I told him what happen like 2 1/2 months later so now he think me an my friend cousin had some going on, i understand how he can think that cause how i brought the situation 2 him but nothing happen but he think n say otha wise. I just aint know how 2 tell him that this dude came on 2 me without him thinking i had sex with him. Thats the impression he gave me on how he thought females are so i didnt want him 2 think an feel that way about me. Need w all we do is argue an fight about it. Now we have 10 kids an been with each other for 15 years and married for 10 years. What should i do. Want to ask a question feel free. Is it woth me staying or should i leave cause he not goin to be able 2 trust me an all we do is argue an fight still an this happen 15 years ago. What should i do
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 4 • Views: 554 • Replies: 5
No top replies

donna downing

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 03:05 am
@Imhislady,
Hello and welcome.

Wow it's been 15 years and 10 children and you're still arguing about something that didn't even happen. That's some major trust issues. You should consider going to couple's counseling and fix your relationship you have 10 children to think about. Talk with each other and find a solution you can't continue living and arguing that would mentally affect your children. Fix your issues and love each other, forget about the past and think more about your children's future.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:35 am
@Imhislady,
15 years ago and he's STILL bringing this up? He's using it as an excuse to argue with you.

Don't have any more children with this man. He is a child, himself.
ehBeth

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 10:40 am
@PUNKEY,
PUNKEY wrote:

Don't have any more children with this man. He is a child, himself.

yup

before anything else happens, make sure you're using birth control before you go near that child again
0 Replies

Imhislady

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 01:24 am
@PUNKEY,
Im thinking that he doin this cause he got stuff 2 hide.
0 Replies

FOUND SOUL

Reply Sun 29 Nov, 2015 01:50 am
@Imhislady,
How can you leave with 10 kids? 10 kids in 15 years did you have some twins?

He was like that 15 years ago, still is, in my opinion he does not like women, just "needs them" for his own needs, house wife, mother..

I would imagine he's done nothing special in all those years, I am still visualising 10 kids at this point like how to you two have time to show any love and yet, how could you live on your own with 10 kids and yet, how can you find new love with 10 kids.

Tell him to toughen up sunshine you have had 10 kids with him. No more proof needs to be shared with him
0 Replies