Trying to hide certain posts from one friend from certain people, is there a way?

apav

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 01:46 pm
I have a friend who posts stuff to my wall and tags me in posts somewhat frequently and I don't want certain people on my friends list to see some of those posts. I edited "who can see what others post on your timeline?" in timeline and tagging settings, but that blocks those people I selected from seeing ALL posts on my wall from anyone. For instance it's my birthday and some of those people are confused why their birthday wishes are not showing up on my wall and why they can't see others wishing me a happy birthday. I don't want to block all posts from those certain people, I just want to block some of the things this one friend posts. I do not want to hide his posts either.

Is there a way to edit who can see each individual post on my wall? So far from what I can see I can only stop them from seeing all posts on my wall from all my friends (except for pictures I'm tagged in).
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 354 • Replies: 0
No top replies