Interpretation Good or Bad?

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 12:17 pm
INTERPRETATION (GOOD OR BAD? )

Rom 11:8-16
8 Just as it is written: "God has given them a spirit of stupor, eyes that they should not see and ears that they should not hear, to this very day."
9 And David says: "Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a recompense to them.
10 Let their eyes be darkened, so that they do not see, and bow down their back always."
11 I say then, have they stumbled that they should fall? Certainly not! But through their fall, to provoke them to jealousy, salvation has come to the Gentiles.
12 Now if their fall is riches for the world, and their failure riches for the Gentiles, how much more their fullness!
13 For I speak to you Gentiles; inasmuch as I am an apostle to the Gentiles, I magnify my ministry,
14 if by any means I may provoke to jealousy those who are my flesh and save some of them.
15 For if their being cast away is the reconciling of the world, what will their acceptance be but life from the dead?
16 For if the firstfruit is holy, the lump is also holy; and if the root is holy, so are the branches.
Gal 1:6-9
6 I marvel that you are turning away so soon from Him who called you in the grace of Christ, to a different gospel,
7 which is not another; but there are some who trouble you and want to pervert the gospel of Christ.
8 But even if we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel to you than what we have preached to you, let him be accursed.
9 As we have said before, so now I say again, if anyone preaches any other gospel to you than what you have received, let him be accursed.
2 Pet 1:19-20
19 And so we have the prophetic word confirmed, which you do well to heed as a light that shines in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts;
20 knowing this first, that no prophecy of Scripture is of any private interpretation,
John 3:16-17
16 "For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
17 "For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.
John 3:35-36
35 "The Father loves the Son, and has given all things into His hand.
36 "He who believes in the Son has everlasting life; and he who does not believe the Son shall not see life, but the wrath of God abides on him."
John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
John 14:16-17
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
John 16:7-11
7 "Nevertheless I tell you the truth. It is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Helper will not come to you; but if I depart, I will send Him to you.
8 "And when He has come, He will convict the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 "of sin, because they do not believe in Me;
10 "of righteousness, because I go to My Father and you see Me no more;
11 "of judgment, because the ruler of this world is judged.
John 16:12-14
12 "I still have many things to say to you, but you cannot bear them now.
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
Acts 10:35
35 "But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
Acts 10:38
38 "how God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and with power, who went about doing good and healing all who were oppressed by the devil, for God was with Him.
Mark 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
Rom 11:33-34
33 Oh, the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable are His judgments and His ways past finding out!
34 "For who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has become His counselor?"
1 Cor 2:16
16 For "who has known the mind of the Lord that he may instruct Him?" But we have the mind of Christ.
Phil 1:15-17
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
2 Pet 3:16
16 as also in all his epistles, speaking in them of these things, in which are some things hard to understand, which untaught and unstable people twist to their own destruction, as they do also the rest of the Scriptures.
James 4:1-3
1 Where do wars and fights come from among you? Do they not come from your desires for pleasure that war in your members?
2 You lust and do not have. You murder and covet and cannot obtain. You fight and war. Yet you do not have because you do not ask.
3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask amiss, that you may spend it on your pleasures.
James 4:5
5 Or do you think that the Scripture says in vain, "The Spirit who dwells in us yearns jealously"?
I Jn 5:14-15
14 Now this is the confidence that we have in Him, that if we ask anything according to His will, He hears us.
15 And if we know that He hears us, whatever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we have asked of Him.
Matt 6:14-15
14 "For if you forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
15 "But if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.
Matt 7:2
2 "For with what judgment you judge, you will be judged; and with the measure you use, it will be measured back to you.
Matt 18:35
35 "So My heavenly Father also will do to you if each of you, from his heart, does not forgive his brother his trespasses."
(NKJ)
xxThe problem I see with interpretation is its teaching with human wisdom. Now what I mean is this: one time I might get a verse to love the brotherhood. And the next time I might get a verse that says dont give that which is holy to the dogs. Now this has happened over the same person I was talking to. One time the Spirit says to give into them, and the next time the Spirit says dont. Now in relation to interpretation, people teach to always love the brotherhood or give into the brotherhood all the time. Instead of teaching to listen to the Holy Spirit everytime you make a decision. Instead of teaching some times the Spirit will give you this verse or that verse, but remember that the Holy Spirit is our guarantee.

Rom 3:4
4 Certainly not! Indeed, let God be true but every man a liar. As it is written: "That You may be justified in Your words, and may overcome when You are judged."
(NKJ)

Heb 4:12
12 For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
(NKJ)

John 3:34
34 "For He whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God does not give the Spirit by measure.
(NKJ)

1 Cor 4:6
6 Now these things, brethren, I have figuratively transferred to myself and Apollos for your sakes, that you may learn in us not to think beyond what is written, that none of you may be puffed up on behalf of one against the other.
(NKJ)

Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxx Dont miss understand. There is a time to interpret but not for each verse. A revelation is when you get more than one verse at a time. And I dont mean together. But one from one book and one from another book. Then you interpret them together. The milk understanding is interpreting one verse at a time, or two or three together at a time. But a revelation is two or three verses from different parts together, then interpret. And the more you wait, the more verses you will get. And the longer you wait, the more percise the message will be.

Matt 18:20
20 "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them."

I have got three or four verses and had to wait a year or two for more to add to them. And each time the message got clearer.
(NKJ)
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 5,400 • Replies: 82
No top replies

dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 12:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
http://able2know.org/topic/303311-1

Bro, forgive
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 01:57 pm
@dalehileman,
What point were you trying to make over there?
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 02:06 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeak, was gratchalatin' John and commenting upon his issues

As to the comparison, I was noting similarities the two OP's, no affront intended
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 02:34 pm
@dalehileman,
Well as far as evolution it shot itself in the foot. Science makes claims that they have evidence for everything they say. Proof. And when they take it all the way back, having absolutely no evidence. They say the big bang theory. But you cant bang nothing. You have to have something to bang. Now who created what every it was to bang? Evolution is one of the stupidest theory's they have ever come up with.
dalehileman

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 05:02 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Science makes claims that they have evidence for everything they say. Proof
Not all science on every issue. When it comes to Cosmology of Ceation I'm sure most admit some hesitance

Quote:
..having absolutely no evidence. They say the big bang theory
To the contrary Bro, expansion strongly suggests a Big Bang

Quote:
...But you cant bang nothing. You have to have something to bang...
Yes theory gets tenuous in this area; but eventually Science will have hints of an answer. There's a whole lot we still don't understand

Quote:
Evolution is one of the stupidest theory's they have ever come up with
Sorry Bro but you're absolutely wrong about that. There's lots of evidence and it's very logical
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 05:40 pm
@dalehileman,
lol They will always be close. That is what strong delusion means.. God already told us He was going to do that. And they are the proof that God done that.

SCIENCE
1 Tim 6:20-21
20 O Timothy! Guard what was committed to your trust, avoiding the profane and idle babble and contradictions of what is falsely called knowledge--
21 by professing it some have strayed concerning the faith. Grace be with you. Amen.
2 Cor 10:3-5
3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
4 For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
5 casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ,
Eph 5:7
7 Therefore do not be partakers with them.
Matt 12:39
39 But He answered and said to them, "An evil and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign will be given to it except the sign of the prophet Jonah.
2 Tim 2:15-16
15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.
16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness.
II Th 2:10-11
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
John 8:51
51 "Most assuredly, I say to you, if anyone keeps My word he shall never see death."
Col 2:20-23
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
Mark 8:35
35 "For whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for My sake and the gospel's will save it.
Col 2:8-9
8 Beware lest anyone cheat you through philosophy and empty deceit, according to the tradition of men, according to the basic principles of the world, and not according to Christ.
9 For in Him dwells all the fullness of the Godhead bodily;
Rom 1:17
17 For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith to faith; as it is written, "The just shall live by faith."
Matt 15:8-9
8 'These people draw near to Me with their mouth, and honor Me with their lips, but their heart is far from Me.
9 And in vain they worship Me, teaching as doctrines the commandments of men.' "
Acts 19:19
19 Also, many of those who had practiced magic brought their books together and burned them in the sight of all. And they counted up the value of them, and it totaled fifty thousand pieces of silver.
Heb 4:2
2 For indeed the gospel was preached to us as well as to them; but the word which they heard did not profit them, not being mixed with faith in those who heard it.
Rom 14:22
22 Do you have faith? Have it to yourself before God. Happy is he who does not condemn himself in what he approves.
2 Cor 1:9
9 Yes, we had the sentence of death in ourselves, that we should not trust in ourselves but in God who raises the dead,
Luke 16:15
15 And He said to them, "You are those who justify yourselves before men, but God knows your hearts. For what is highly esteemed among men is an abomination in the sight of God.
Rom 8:20
20 For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;
1 Tim 4:1-2
1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons,
2 speaking lies in hypocrisy, having their own conscience seared with a hot iron,
Rom 1:20-23
20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse,
21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.
22 Professing to be wise, they became fools,
23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man-- and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
Matt 13:24-30
24 Another parable He put forth to them, saying: "The kingdom of heaven is like a man who sowed good seed in his field;
25 "but while men slept, his enemy came and sowed tares among the wheat and went his way.
26 "But when the grain had sprouted and produced a crop, then the tares also appeared.
27 "So the servants of the owner came and said to him, 'Sir, did you not sow good seed in your field? How then does it have tares?'
28 "He said to them, 'An enemy has done this.' The servants said to him, 'Do you want us then to go and gather them up?'
29 "But he said, 'No, lest while you gather up the tares you also uproot the wheat with them.
30 'Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'"
Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
(NKJ)

xxxx Science is a delusion in life. God said if they dont believe His Word He would send strong delusions. So that they would believe the lie. Then canst them into hell for it. They have always been close to finding the truth, but havent found it. They will always be close but will never find it.

II Th 2:9-12
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
10 and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
(NKJ)

PS By the way, the college in Michigan already proved that evolution was wrong. They done it about 10 years ago.

neologist

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 10:28 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
What point were you trying to make over there?
I think he wants you to meet jjj. I don't think he realizes jjj has perused your threads before.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 08:05 am
@neologist,
My and jjj have had conversations before.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 11:59 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
lol They will always be close.
Lo! Bro! Forgive an old guy but who will be close

Quote:
That is what strong delusion means..
Forgive me again Bro but can you provide a link to this ref

Quote:
God already told us He was going to do that.
Gee Bro but again my apologies, but do what

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 12:36 pm
@dalehileman,
God told us He would send strong delusions to people who do not believe the bible.
STRONG DELUSIONS

II Th 2:7-13
7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only He who now restrains will do so until He is taken out of the way.
8 And then the lawless one will be revealed, whom the Lord will consume with the breath of His mouth and destroy with the brightness of His coming.
9 The coming of the lawless one is according to the working of Satan, with all power, signs, and lying wonders,
12 that they all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.
13 But we are bound to give thanks to God always for you, brethren beloved by the Lord, because God from the beginning chose you for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and belief in the truth,
2 Cor 11:14-15
14 And no wonder! For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light.
15 Therefore it is no great thing if his ministers also transform themselves into ministers of righteousness, whose end will be according to their works.
II Th 2:4-5
4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God.
5 Do you not remember that when I was still with you I told you these things?
Eph 5:11-17
11 And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
12 For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
13 But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
14 Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, arise from the dead, and Christ will give you light."
15 See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise,
16 redeeming the time, because the days are evil.
17 Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is.
John 14:15-21
15 "If you love Me, keep My commandments.
16 "And I will pray the Father, and He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever--
17 "the Spirit of truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you and will be in you.
18 "I will not leave you orphans; I will come to you.
19 "A little while longer and the world will see Me no more, but you will see Me. Because I live, you will live also.
20 "At that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.
21 "He who has My commandments and keeps them, it is he who loves Me. And he who loves Me will be loved by My Father, and I will love him and manifest Myself to him."
John 14:23-26
23 Jesus answered and said to him, "If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our home with him.
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
25 "These things I have spoken to you while being present with you.
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
Phil 1:15-18
15 Some indeed preach Christ even from envy and strife, and some also from good will:
16 The former preach Christ from selfish ambition, not sincerely, supposing to add affliction to my chains;
17 but the latter out of love, knowing that I am appointed for the defense of the gospel.
18 What then? Only that in every way, whether in pretense or in truth, Christ is preached; and in this I rejoice, yes, and will rejoice.
Eph 6:5-8
5 Bondservants, be obedient to those who are your masters according to the flesh, with fear and trembling, in sincerity of heart, as to Christ;
6 not with eyeservice, as men-pleasers, but as bondservants of Christ, doing the will of God from the heart,
7 with good will doing service, as to the Lord, and not to men,
8 knowing that whatever good anyone does, he will receive the same from the Lord, whether he is a slave or free.
(NKJ)
James 3:1-2
1 My brethren, let not many of you become teachers, knowing that we shall receive a stricter judgment.
2 For we all stumble in many things. If anyone does not stumble in word, he is a perfect man, able also to bridle the whole body.
2 Cor 13:5-6
5 Examine yourselves as to whether you are in the faith. Test yourselves. Do you not know yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you?-- unless indeed you are disqualified.
6 But I trust that you will know that we are not disqualified.
1 Cor 9:27
27 But I discipline my body and bring it into subjection, lest, when I have preached to others, I myself should become disqualified.
Titus 1:16
16 They profess to know God, but in works they deny Him, being abominable, disobedient, and disqualified for every good work.
1 Tim 2:8-14
8 I desire therefore that the men pray everywhere, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting;
9 in like manner also, that the women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with propriety and moderation, not with braided hair or gold or pearls or costly clothing,
10 but, which is proper for women professing godliness, with good works.
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
Col 2:16-23
16 So let no one judge you in food or in drink, or regarding a festival or a new moon or sabbaths,
17 which are a shadow of things to come, but the substance is of Christ.
18 Let no one cheat you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,
19 and not holding fast to the Head, from whom all the body, nourished and knit together by joints and ligaments, grows with the increase that is from God.
20 Therefore, if you died with Christ from the basic principles of the world, why, as though living in the world, do you subject yourselves to regulations--
21 "Do not touch, do not taste, do not handle,"
22 which all concern things which perish with the using-- according to the commandments and doctrines of men?
23 These things indeed have an appearance of wisdom in self-imposed religion, false humility, and neglect of the body, but are of no value against the indulgence of the flesh.
(NKJ)
XXX Are you delusional??? Do you think that if you keep one part of the Word that gives you an excuse to sin against other parts??
The key to the truth is and comes from a love of the Word(verses) that one cant find in the carnal mind. Without this love of the truth(verses) one will find many delusions that they will hold as doctrine, and they will be wrong. Do you think that being rich is a blessing? Do you think that being full now is a blessing?

Luke 6:22-30
22 Blessed are you when men hate you, and when they exclude you, and revile you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of Man's sake.
23 Rejoice in that day and leap for joy! For indeed your reward is great in heaven, for in like manner their fathers did to the prophets.
24 "But woe to you who are rich, for you have received your consolation.
25 Woe to you who are full, for you shall hunger. Woe to you who laugh now, for you shall mourn and weep.
26 Woe to you when all men speak well of you, for so did their fathers to the false prophets.
27 "But I say to you who hear: Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you,
28 "bless those who curse you, and pray for those who spitefully use you.
29 "To him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer the other also. And from him who takes away your cloak, do not withhold your tunic either.
30 "Give to everyone who asks of you. And from him who takes away your goods do not ask them back.
(NKJ)
dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 12:41 pm
@Squeakybro,
Thanks Bro but gotta forgive me if I don't read it. When I get to the last para I would have forgotten all preceding

For the benefit of the few typical lazyheads (like me) you might instead briefly summarize
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:48 pm
@dalehileman,
I did at the top. God said for people who do not believe the bible, God would send strong delusions so they will believe a lie. Then condemn them for it.
Every belief in you that is against the Word is from the devil.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 03:50 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
proved that evolution was wrong
Oh come on now Bro
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 05:28 pm
@dalehileman,
Its true. The college in Michigan proved that evolution was a hoax. It was in the news papers and on TV.

* Note : This book is currently available only in paper back

According to the "Theory of Evolution" all living species of
plants and animals evolved in a slow process through random
mutations and natural selection over the course of billions of
years. A primitive fish developed functional limbs, then walked out
on to the land, where it “evolved” a complete skeleton, lungs,
and newly-modified olfactory, auditory and sensory systems.

But how, exactly, did these changes take place? What are the
mechanisms and required steps? How did the bones form? Or the
muscles? Or the nerves, or the auditory and olfactory systems?

In THE HOAX CALLED EVOLUTION we show you in clear,
easy to understand language the step-by-step processes that would have been necessary to accomplish all these things, and demonstrate
by the very rules and definitions of the “theory” itself, that the
"Theory of Evolution" fails at every level of development.

Go google Evolution hoax.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 06:14 pm
@dalehileman,
See, Dale.
It's as simple as that

I personally do not believe in speciation; but I certainly would not dismiss you with a Googleit
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 23 Nov, 2015 07:03 pm
@neologist,
I tried to copy the whole thing but that was all I could get off the site.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 12:11 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
I personally do not believe in speciation; but I certainly would not dismiss you with a Googleit
Neo again makes my week if only for that excellent new word

The first, that is. But "Googleit" also rolls off the tongue: "Goog lite," I thought, "a revelation acquired by scanning the Google hit"
neologist

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 12:36 pm
@dalehileman,
I do claim to be a neologist, after all. Albeit, among the least.
dalehileman

Reply Tue 24 Nov, 2015 12:43 pm
@neologist,
Thanks again Neo, it's not......

http://onelook.com/?w=neologist&ls=a

After a lifetime in journ myself I am curious Neo how you downplay your talent. Without revealing anything revealing, by chance are or were you vocationally involved and if so how