I think my husband is cheating

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 03:38 pm
I think my husband is cheating and need some outside advice.

For about 5 months hes been distant and blowing my calls off during the day. He's been coming home 30 mins to 1 1/2 hours late from work no valid excuse just "staying late". Has accused me, whose not cheating of cheating multiple times. Very controlling over me as in, I must call as soon as I leave work or thinks I'm cheating, I can't wear heels or dress pretty or I'm dressing up for someone. Also I checked our phone bill and he's been texting his 2nd wife a lot I mean all day a lot pretty frequently. Never when he's around me or on weekends, only during his work hours. I confronted him about texts and he said she needed help with car repairs, he's a mechanic, but seriously texting every few days all day????

Help
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 1,001 • Replies: 5

ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 04:02 pm
@Fribabe17,
Sounds like you'd both benefit from professional counselling - individually and as a couple.
Fribabe17

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 08:07 pm
@ehBeth,
We are seeking therapy but he tells the therapist in their private sessions everything is fine
ehBeth

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 08:34 pm
@Fribabe17,
The therapist should not tell you what is going on in their private sessions.

If that is in fact the case, report the therapist to their licensing agency AND move to another therapist/counsellor.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 07:42 pm
@Fribabe17,
It has been my experience that when they start accusing you of cheating for no reason they ARE doing it themselves. Has happened to me a few times.
0 Replies

Sylvia Smith

Reply Thu 26 Nov, 2015 04:49 am
@Fribabe17,
I think there is a lot of misunderstandings that are brewing between you both. Also, it is pretty clear that you both aren't communicating effectively with each other. I strongly suggest you go for couples therapy and seek professional counseling.
0 Replies