Has my wife cheated

JoeCCib

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2015 12:35 am
Need your help. I’ve been married for 25 years, within the last year I caught my wife lying about very small things that don’t really matter, however she didn’t admit to any without badgering and persistently lied multiple times before coming some small degree of honesty.

Some background: for several years she has showed little to no affection or passion but still made love with on a routine basis. Thought I was all about sex since every time I held her I got a little too excited I guess. I would argue for days about it then finally get her love. She said once she’d do more in bed if I don’t ask where she got it from….some nights I would ask her to come to bed but she didn’t, stayed watching tv or playing games….a pleather of things that I paid no mind until I found out that while watching a movie she got up and took care of herself without regard to my needs, once when she’s out of town saw some sexy stuff on tv and took care of it herself again….even after telling me for all the years that she don’t and won’t do such things, i.e., touch herself with me.

Again, none of this mattered until I found out she lied to my face and the concerning thing is the lack of affection, passion, love making or even doing an occasional expression of a BJ or something….couple that with saying that she’s had a wall up against me, she would do more in bed if I wouldn’t ask where she got it….bottom line I don’t know what to think. Please give me your thoughts.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,092 • Replies: 0
No top replies