How to let go and let in

Reply Tue 10 Nov, 2015 09:44 pm
I have been in a lot of bad relationships. I finally met someone who things are similar but very different. When I let him it was just a friend thing. We worked around our schedules to get together and have sex. I stopped talking to him and blocked him and went back to an ex which was one of my worst relationships. My eyes opened. I realized my ex was no good for me. I ended it and decided to focus on me. Well the new man (T we can call him), came into my work and I was on break. He asked how I was doing and I told him ok well he could tell I was untruthful. He then text me and we met up and from that point things have been progressing. He has never met my kids and now we have talked about that. I now don't just go see him to have sex. We watch tv or movies and I spend the night. He has even talked about making sure he gets a job because he was laid off from his last one to be able to take care of my kids. He is everything I have ever wanted in a man. Then I noticed some things. One being an ex who I think broke his heart, has been in town. He also said something about getting a certain food from the area she now lives in. He has been pretty busy lately. Now he still texts me and tells me how his day was and what he did. I somewhat think that I am just trying to push away because I am feeling something amazing. I mean when he texts or calls I just forget everything. When I am with him and in his arms I feel like a different woman. He makes me a better person. Should I feel like he is just telling me what i want to hear to get what he want because ever other man has done this to me. Should I believe his intentions are real and honest? Is it right to think he is like all the others. My mind goes crazy when these horrible thoughts go through my head. I just want to let him go but I don't want to lose one of the best things that happen to me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 284 • Replies: 0
No top replies