Is he gay and what do his actions suggest?

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 06:09 pm
We're schoolboys in year 10. This is what he did: 

-Said something suggestive to me about my arse
-Smiled when I picked him up saying he liked "strong men" 
-Grabbing and hugging me from behind 
-Calling me bae once or twice 
-Putting his arm around me 
-Trying to get me to sit on his lap and when I refused, chasing me around school... 

Is he gay? And do his actions suggest that he likes me?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,382 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 06:56 pm
@timothylol,
Possibly, and possibly.

Why not ask him out for a soda after class and see what happens? And if it goes well, tell him you had a good time and would like the next time to be a real date, say, Saturday night.
0 Replies

GayguyNZ

Reply Tue 5 Jan, 2016 07:53 pm
@timothylol,
Hi

The only way you will ever know the answers to those questions is by exploring things more.

He may be gay. Certainly he is attracted to you but that might be attraction as a friend. When you are in year 10 life and attraction are complicated. Not all guys of that age know for certain that they are gay or straight or bisexual or anything for sure. At that age you are sexually attracted to a good looking cat (joke) and you feel sexual when sitting in a bus that vibrates. Those are great things about being that age but these feelings and ideas sometimes change as life goes on. Some people who are sure that they are straight at this age discover later that they are not but they were so full of hormones that they were unsure in their teenage years. So don't try to force him to admit that he is gay. He may not know, he may be unsure, he may not want to say. He might be embarrassed to even discuss matters like this.

You do not say that you are gay and whether you are attracted to him. I guess that your question implies that you might be. The truth is he is attracted to you as being someone that he likes. That is a good start. Gently over time if you want to know more my suggestion is that you ask questions. DO NOT try to jump to conclusions or the hard questions on day one. He might tell you without many questions. You are not the gestapo so don't be hard on him. Just go gently - you may discover that he and you will become great friends over time.

Don't put one and one together and come up with the answer 11.

Cheers
0 Replies