Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:32 pm
@Setanta,
I wouldn't have bothered with it if I hated them. I posted that because I don't want to see them go to hell and wonder why they are there. Read your bible.

1 Tim 2:11-14
11 Let a woman learn in silence with all submission.
12 And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence.
13 For Adam was formed first, then Eve.
14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived, fell into transgression.
(NKJ)

ehBeth

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 02:42 pm
@Squeakybro,
Have you discussed these views with your family doctor?
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 04:03 pm
@ehBeth,
I have discussed them with God many times. Jesus is the same today as He was yesterday. He doesn't change either.

Heb 13:8
8 Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today, and forever.
(NKJ)

Setanta

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 04:31 pm
@Squeakybro,
You're a sad case, and eaten up with your fear of and hatred of women.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 06:16 pm
@Setanta,
ROFLOL It wouldn't do you any good to read the bible. You have the discernment skills of a 4 year old.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 07:56 pm
John 12:48-50
48 "He who rejects Me, and does not receive My words, has that which judges him-- the word that I have spoken will judge him in the last day.
49 "For I have not spoken on My own authority; but the Father who sent Me gave Me a command, what I should say and what I should speak.
50 "And I know that His command is everlasting life. Therefore, whatever I speak, just as the Father has told Me, so I speak."
(NKJ)

Mark 8:38
38 "For whoever is ashamed of Me and My words in this adulterous and sinful generation, of him the Son of Man also will be ashamed when He comes in the glory of His Father with the holy angels."
(NKJ)

Mark 13:31
31 "Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away.
(NKJ)

John 14:24
24 "He who does not love Me does not keep My words; and the word which you hear is not Mine but the Father's who sent Me.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 28 Feb, 2016 11:09 am
@Squeakybro,
envy of men????!!! oh wow that out of the blue answer says much more about you than about then person you meant to attack
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:24 pm
@momoends,
Your discernment is lacking understanding. I don't ever attack anyone. I only spread the gospel as directed by the Holy Spirit.
0 Replies

ascribbler

Reply Mon 31 Oct, 2016 09:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Now they want to put a women in the white house and give her awhole lot of authority over a man. It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now.

Manifest misogyny and belief in imaginary beings is deserving of a lecture on comprehension and more risible than the ascension.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 1 Nov, 2016 08:15 am
@ascribbler,
I said
Them sound like the words of a true atheist
ascribbler

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 12:54 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
Them sound like the words of a true atheist

When you seek to cloak your sad misogynistic sexism in biblical quotation it sounds like the daggers of a true believer in self serving drivel.

This is Squeaky , aka JPYoung , singing about Yesterday's Hero , ironic?

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 03:29 am
@ascribbler,
I have no idea of who JPYoung is.
There is something you cant see because of your bitterness. God had lots to say about women and if they cant accept it. They will go into the eternal lake of fire.
I don't want to see that, so I'm showing them so they can know the truth, and turn to the Lord for salvation. Open your bible and look up any verses I have posted to be sure they are word for word from God. Then repent and turn to God for mercy and salvation.

Mark 1:15
15 and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel."
(NKJ)

ascribbler

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 04:45 am
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
God had lots to say about women and if they cant accept it. They will go into the eternal lake of fire.

This thread isn't about being blinded by bitterness , or is it?

The acrid stench of your diatribe against women using the books where you find the jejune gibberish you peddle suggests it is.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:51 am
@Setanta,
I don't know what your talking about. I don't know who Robertson is, or what he is spreading.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 09:53 am
@Setanta,
Oh that Robertson. I looked into that and he was right. You can look it all up on statistics on the net.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Wed 2 Nov, 2016 10:00 am
@dalehileman,
I SAID this
It looks like satan is having alot of fun with women now.
You said I said this
fun with women now.

I said
That is a perversion of what I said.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sat 26 Nov, 2016 12:58 am
@Squeakybro,
miriam deborah hulda....
Squeakybro

Reply Thu 15 Dec, 2016 10:35 am
@momoends,
I just show you what God says. Deal with it.
momoends

Reply Sat 17 Dec, 2016 03:12 pm
@Squeakybro,
your god doesn´t exist. Deal with it
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 19 Dec, 2016 09:36 am
@momoends,
ROFLOL That's it open with a joke.