Will this help me lose weight?

Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:20 am
So I don't eat much from when I wake up to about 5:30/6 (During the day I either eat nothing or keep it under 100 calories) and then at 5:50 ish I have a normal meal and then maybe a chocolate bar. If I do this every day will I lose weight? and doing about 45 minuets if exercise each day too.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 5 • Views: 2,025 • Replies: 5
Topic Closed
No top replies

ehBeth

Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:22 am
@hazelsmith23,
You're likely going to put your body into starvation mode, which will make your body want to retain calories so, no, got a great weight loss technique.

Go to your doctor and ask for a referral to a dietitian/nutritionist.

Also discuss your exercise plan with a professional.
0 Replies

jespah

Thu 22 Oct, 2015 09:56 am
@hazelsmith23,
You'll screw up your metabolism this way.
0 Replies

Ragman

Thu 22 Oct, 2015 02:10 pm
@hazelsmith23,
That is the pathway to failure. The body interprets that extreme dieting method as a semi-fasting mode. As such, the body slows down the metabolism and you'll have a hard time losing anything..Most people find it difficult to feel energized enough to get any exercise or concentrate with this method.

The analogy is to attempt to run a car without gasoline. The car will not operate for long before it won't start.

Using portion control and keeping dietary caloric intake to somewhere around 1100-1200 calories might help.

Furthermore, to chronically and drastically restrict your caloric intake may cause cardiac issues.
0 Replies

Zerocoolo

Sun 17 Jan, 2016 06:27 pm
@hazelsmith23,
You need to eat a little
6 times a day
drink water 2 liters per day
Jogging in the morning
BrandyNitta

Fri 22 Jan, 2016 05:52 am
@Zerocoolo,
Yes, there should be proper diet along with the workout of at least 20 mins every day. Also with this, your body needs a lot of water, so you have to drink as ,much water as you can.
0 Replies