Please help! Facebook not letting me review or rate pages

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 09:57 am
Hello, a friend of mine wants me to rate and review his business on facebook however when I click on any pages not one gives me an option to review or rate-nowehere! however when I search for a page whilst logged out it gives me the option straight away however when I log in it goes away, I also tried creating a different account and again it gave me the option to rate but still not on mine, can anyone help with this please? it could be my settings or something, thankyou
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 396 • Replies: 2
No top replies

jespah

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 06:06 am
@Franks20,
Unless he has added some sort of rating app to his FB page, you don't rate on Facebook. You rate on Yelp or another appropriate rating site and share it on Facebook.
Franks20

Reply Mon 12 Oct, 2015 01:22 pm
@jespah,
Hi, on most pages you can rate and review, I have tried many businesses like restaurants etc and people have all rated them and gave them a star rating on facebook, I even tried creating a new account and it let me rate and review pages no problem but for some reason on my account it doesn't work
Thankyou
0 Replies