If you find you are bisexual, how do you do?

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 08:12 pm
Before you marry, you find you are bisexual, OK, it is nothing, but when you married, you found you are actually a bisexual! you love your wife or husband, but there is another person you love, who have the same is the same sex as you. How do you choose?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,267 • Replies: 8
No top replies

momoends

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 08:20 pm
@kaybakeryuan,
I wouldnt have to choose. I You marry somebody is because You are in love With that person. If You feeling attracted strongly to another person, you'll have to consider whether You still love your husband or not. That person being your same sex its not relevant here
kaybakeryuan

Reply Fri 9 Oct, 2015 08:35 pm
@momoends,
No, If I fall in love with my girl friend, what should I do?
srila

Reply Sun 11 Oct, 2015 05:34 am
@kaybakeryuan,
Best way is to talk to your husband and both of you are open about it. I am bisexual and my husband has no problem with it. We have two boys and are happy. I have a lot of good time with him Smile I loved a girl and we had times too but she left after her husband found out Sad I am sure she will come back because she loved me
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 18 Oct, 2015 05:31 am
@kaybakeryuan,
if you fall in love with somebody that´s not your fiancé, i would say you should´t marry that man. he deserves to get committed to a woman that truly loves him
if you had fallen in love with a another man, would you have any doubt about what you should do? would´t it be clear for you that you can´t marry your fiancé loving another man?
srila

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 04:20 pm
@momoends,
Not necessary. If your husband is cool about it then go for it. Isn't that what bisexuality is about?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 25 Oct, 2015 05:03 pm
If you are married with one person, you shouldn't be "in love" with another person. If you aren't willing to be committed to your spouse and only your spouse, then you shouldn't be getting married.

This is true whether you are gay, straight or bisexual. I don't think being bisexual has anything to do with it.
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 03:23 am
@srila,
no, bisexuality is about feeling attracted to both genders.. not about having a relations with both at the same time... not about not being able to maintain a monogamous relationship if you want to... not about missing a gender when in a relationship with the other... it´s not about needing to be with both alternatively.... NO; THAT¨S NOT WHAT BISEXUALITY IS ABOUT
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 22 Nov, 2015 03:26 am
@srila,
if her husband is cool about it then it´s an open relationship, or liberal or swinger so loving somebody else would be perfectly ok for them, i completely understand that and see nothing wrong. that is what swinger couples or liberal/open couples are about
0 Replies