Aware of technology

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 06:29 am
Hello
My weight is 60 kg and I am just 22 year old,can u please suggest me any type of technology that can help me.
thanku
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 3 • Views: 233 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 10:22 am
@angelinapit16,
Help you do what? Fly? You'd need a very strong wind at your back and big wings.

If I were take take a guess, I think you're concerned about losing weight. It is unclear as you didn't provide adequate info as to how tall you are and objectively if you're not the right weight. Another guess is that you're female based on the nickname you chose.

You don't need technology to achieve weight loss. Technology doesn't create the will and commitment to change your diet to helpful nutritious one..and exercise moderately, regularly but not extremely.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Thu 8 Oct, 2015 10:27 am
@angelinapit16,
You don't tell us if you are a man or woman, though I guess your username does, and you don't tell us your height. You may be 4' 8" or 6' 6": that would make a difference in advice someone gives you.

Technology? If you want to gain weight or lose it, talk with a nutritionist and your physician. Do some reading, as nutritionists vary.
Technology? Do you mean exercise equipment that you can wear to find how many steps you walk? Exercise can affect weight; muscle weighs more than fat.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » Aware of technology
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 05:12:31