Im bak after a year cant believe i actually remembered this site XD WELL gotta new problem

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:37 pm
~my old conversation long story short i never saw that girl again ~

So now im in 10 grade and i start liking this other girl i talked to her all through 9th grade i am probably not friend zoned by her i kinda compliment her on how good she looks i also hug her every day and she also laughs at my corny jokes XD she invited me to her sweet 16 party she also kinda likes the same stuff as me

But there is one thing that worrys me.......
I was talking to her and her friend asked if she invited kyle (a boy from another school that the girl i like is *talking to*) to her sweet 16 party but she shurgged it off and said he probably wont come any way she seemed like she didnt care but im still tense and on my toes

So im thinking about making a move so i created a few draft plans
1) talk to another girl to extract info out of the girl i like about *kyle* and her opinion about me
2)just ask her out to the mall/restaurant in a week to two weeks
3)ask her out to the mall /restaurant in her party (for another day ofcourse)
4) be a man and be truthful and maybe a little awkward and just ask her if she has a bf and if she wants to be my bf
5 ) ^do #4 in her party^

Stuff to know- i dont know anything about this party also i have to dress up *suit* at this party

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 586 • Replies: 9
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 07:53 pm
@GodWolf-ON,
hey

do not try #1 - it is a bad bad bad idea
that kind of **** always ends up getting back to the person you're interested in and invariably pisses them off

#2 is a good option

___

how do you propose to be someone's boyfriend before you start dating them?

stick with #2

___

don't bug her with this stuff during her party. she'll be distracted with other stuff going on and not be able to focus on what you're saying/trying to say
GodWolf-ON

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:00 pm
@ehBeth,
4got to mentoin i tried two but i dint follow through she wanted to go out with me but i wasnt serious enough about it

I was thinking about trying #4

And my strategy is talk around the topic say a few jokes they ask the main question
Do you think i should mention last year's fail to her XD?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:05 pm
@GodWolf-ON,
not during the party
bad bad idea

do not talk about anything from the past

____

stick with number 2 - start with something not too datelike. go to a sporting event/museum/activity

___

do not get into boyfriend/girlfriend talk before you have been dating for a while
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:18 pm
What's XD mean in this query?
ehBeth

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 08:32 pm
@glitterbag,
per urbandictionary it's the next generation of LOL

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=XD

http://www.internetslang.com/XD-meaning-definition.asp
glitterbag

Reply Sat 3 Oct, 2015 10:27 pm
@ehBeth,
Thanks Beth. I'm not a big fan of slang, its so fleeting. I'm happy to know what it is, but personally I feel a tad foolish using it. I'm a little weary of 'ratchet' and 'flossing" because language is so rich and fluid and there is an endless supply of interesting and colorful words. If you ever watch an old 'film noir' made in the early 50's the slang hits your ear like a sour note. Or gangster flicks from the 30's where the criminals end every sentence with 'See".

But slang can be colorful, and I am pretty sick of lol.
0 Replies

GodWolf-ON

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 11:54 am
@ehBeth,
hmmmmm sure like how many *dates* is like a while

a year??
2 years
the rest of highschool XD
ehBeth

Reply Sun 4 Oct, 2015 02:52 pm
@GodWolf-ON,
At least a couple of months of dating before the bf/gf discussion.
GodWolf-ON

Reply Mon 5 Oct, 2015 06:20 pm
@ehBeth,
ok sounds do able
just i kinda wanna rush a little cause of prior experiences when some girl got taken before i was able to ask her out
0 Replies