How Did You Learn The Bible?

Smileyrius

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 10:13 am
@Leadfoot,
It was for squeaky, sorry Lead, we shall call it a misclick
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:04 am
@Smileyrius,
lolol That should be your middle name-misclick.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 11:07 am
@Smileyrius,
You don't know that you and others can have an evil conscience. The only way to find out if you have an evil conscience is with the help of the Holy Spirit.

Heb 10:22
22 let us draw near with a true heart in full assurance of faith, having our hearts sprinkled from an evil conscience and our bodies washed with pure water.
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 12:21 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
lolol That should be your middle name-misclick.
Is your middle name misrepresent?
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 04:33 pm
@neologist,
Don't you ever get tired of stupid carnal conversations.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 04:54 pm
@Squeakybro,

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 05:16 pm
progenies viperarum quomodo potestis bona loqui cum sitis mali ex
abundantia enim cordis os loquitur

bonus homo de bono thesauro profert bona et malus homo de malo thesauro
profert mala

dico autem vobis quoniam omne verbum otiosum quod locuti fuerint homines
reddent rationem de eo in die iudicii

ex verbis enim tuis iustificaberis et ex verbis tuis condemnaberis
0 Replies

George

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 05:24 pm
γεννήματα ἐχιδνῶν, πῶς δύνασθε ἀγαθὰ λαλεῖν πονηροὶ ὄντες; ἐκ γὰρ τοῦ
περισσεύματος τῆς καρδίας τὸ στόμα λαλεῖ.

ὁ ἀγαθὸς ἄνθρωπος ἐκ τοῦ ἀγαθοῦ θησαυροῦ ἐκβάλλει ἀγαθά, καὶ ὁ
πονηρὸς ἄνθρωπος ἐκ τοῦ πονηροῦ θησαυροῦ ἐκβάλλει πονηρά.

λέγω δὲ ὑμῖν ὅτι πᾶν ῥῆμα ἀργὸν ὃ λαλήσουσιν οἱ ἄνθρωποι ἀποδώσουσιν
περὶ αὐτοῦ λόγον ἐν ἡμέρᾳ κρίσεως·

ἐκ γὰρ τῶν λόγων σου δικαιωθήσῃ, καὶ ἐκ τῶν λόγων σου καταδικασθήσῃ.

Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 05:29 pm
@George,
Right back at cha!
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 07:03 pm
@George,
It's all Greek to me. Wait, perhaps I'm russian to a wrong conclusion.
Squeakybro

Reply Mon 26 Oct, 2015 07:31 pm
@Ragman,
Do you know anything about the bible?
Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 06:29 am
@Squeakybro,
Yes, it's a piece of fiction ... sort of like a comic book ... written for naive followers who have trouble thinking for themselves.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 09:09 am
@Ragman,
I see you don't know nothing about the bible. My threads are all about the bible. And its obvious this stuff is away out of your reach. I'm sure there are a lot of threads where you can say stupid things and may even get a little attention. But on here your only going to look like an idiot. Do you know what an idiot is?
Smileyrius

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 09:19 am
@Squeakybro,
It depends on how you define conscience my friend, I know we are not always on the same page with regards to definitions of scriptural terms. The concept of an angel on either shoulder however definitely has a history, you should maybe look into that if you are inclined.

In Christian terms, a good conscience is one that is in line with Gods standards,(1Co 4:4) the discerning of things good and bad, which can be trained according to what is found in scripture, both Hebrew and Greek, it is what it means to have Gods law "written upon your heart", it does help to have the help of the Holy Spirit.
A bad or wicked conscience is one that is untrained, Paul likens it to seared flesh (1Timothy 4:2) completely void of function or sensitivity. a bad conscience is easily deceived by the figurative heart or the head, perhaps convincing ones self one is doing right according to poor intelligence (John 16:2)

Those in the "Old Testament" also had a conscience, even before the law, they merely trained it according to the knowledge they had of God and his ways, whether by word of mouth, the prophets, or directly through God and his angels. Joseph is a perfect example, (Genesis 39) his conscience told him that to lie down with Potiphers wife would be offensive to God, in turn, he adhered and he fled. He was not yet under law, but his conscience was trained likely through his father Jacob.

Regarding the teaching of personal angels and demons, I am not likely to buy into it, but I am happy to read through one of your revelations on it if you care to share, insight is insight.

Squeakybro

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:14 pm
@Smileyrius,
I see to many out there that fall for the counterfeits. The devil has counterfeits out there and the only way to tell the difference is by knowing the Holy Spirit. Many on here have tried to push off the counterfeits on me.
Being kind and patting each other on the back is not proof of ones Christianity. Sinners do that also. But to the blind that is good enough.

Luke 6:32-33
32 "But if you love those who love you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners love those who love them.
33 "And if you do good to those who do good to you, what credit is that to you? For even sinners do the same.
(NKJ)

Matt 5:46
46 "For if you love those who love you, what reward have you? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?
(NKJ)

Some think that speaking in tongues is enough, some think that prophesy is enough,

1 Cor 13:8-10
8 Love never fails. But whether there are prophecies, they will fail; whether there are tongues, they will cease; whether there is knowledge, it will vanish away.
9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part.
10 But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away.
(NKJ)

Some think they can explain God and His ways without scripture, they think they can do it carnally.

Rom 8:7-8
7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
8 So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
(NKJ)

But let me remind you there is only one guarantee of salvation, and if you reject Him your condemned.

John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

I'm am sent to demonstrate the Spirit. And if you truly know the Holy Spirit you won't reject me, or argue with me.

1 Cor 2:4-5
4 And my speech and my preaching were not with persuasive words of human wisdom, but in demonstration of the Spirit and of power,
5 that your faith should not be in the wisdom of men but in the power of God.
(NKJ)

And you don't have two spirits sitting on your shoulders. They are inside each one of us.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 12:46 pm
@Squeakybro,
Thanks for that perfect example of ironic humor.
Quote:
I think this will help all of us understand one another better.

So on top of it all, you lie?

You set a bad example as a proselytizing ignoramus with poor grammar and impaired thinking being critical of non-believers and who stifle opposing views because of your own fears and limited exposure to the world.
Squeakybro

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:02 pm
@Ragman,
ROFLOL That has no meaning here. That makes you an intellectual idiot.
Ragman

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 01:27 pm
@Squeakybro,
Quote:
..that makes you an intellectual idiot...

Bummer, then I must strive to be just a garden-variety idiot.

Quote:
That has no meaning here.

You mean that being an ignoramus online as you are is acceptable behavior?

The more you expose yourself in this way, the more indelible a mark you leave. Worse than that, your mission to get more people to follow/read your version of the bible and pray as you do....the more you lose your focus and lose out on your goal.

Why not try this sort of proselytizing in real life.? Your success rate rate would be low, but you might make a few more converts here out there in the real world or find better reception. Or are you getting rejections there, too?

And for Pete's sake, try learning some grammar.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:16 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
Don't you ever get tired of stupid carnal conversations.
If that was a question, why was it written like a command? Do you wish me to stop correcting your errors?

My doing so is not meant as an affront to you. Rather, it is for the benefit of the casual reader who may otherwise be led astray by your apostasy.
Leadfoot

Reply Tue 27 Oct, 2015 02:53 pm
Quote:
Squeakybro Quote:
I'm am sent to demonstrate the Spirit. And if you truly know the Holy Spirit you won't reject me, or argue with me.
This says all anyone needs to know about Squeaky... He must think he is the return of J.C. himself.