Are We Ready For a Woman President? Really?

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 09:44 pm
@Lash,
Lash wrote:

You tell me.

I would NEVER tell someone they should act like a "lady." That's ridiculous talk - but GBag says this frequently to me.

We don't have men running about here slapping each other with gloves and ****.

If there is some Daughters of the Confederacy she belongs to that espouses Rules of Decorum, be assured - I didn't join. If she did, she can keep that archaic crap to herself.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 09:44 pm
@Lash,

Lash wrote:

You tell me.

I would NEVER tell someone they should act like a "lady." That's ridiculous talk - but GBag says this frequently to me.

We don't have men running about here slapping each other with gloves and ****.

If there is some Daughters of the Confederacy she belongs to that espouses Rules of Decorum, be assured - I didn't join. If she did, she can keep that archaic crap to herself.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 22 Mar, 2016 10:01 pm
@Lash,
No sweetie, it's not ladylike I'm accusing you of, it's that you are just too often unnecessarily coarse. Why do you get all offended, you are responsible for what you write, not me. ........... I'm getting bored with this, you don't work for me so express yourself with as many crude expressions (jizz) as you like. You work in a much more forgiving industry than I do. You teach children, I work with DOD. You obviously aren't held to the standards I am, so speak as naturally are you were taught. I'll stick to my parents standards, and the ones my industry insists. You have a swell night, Lash
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 09:33 am
@snood,
In all my working career, most of it in management, I had one woman boss, and didn't have any problems with it. When I worked at Florsheim Shoes, I hired the first woman Auditor.
snood

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 09:49 am
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

In all my working career, most of it in management, I had one woman boss, and didn't have any problems with it. When I worked at Florsheim Shoes, I hired the first woman Auditor.

I've had good ones and bad ones.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 10:52 am
@glitterbag,
Okay, glitter, let's hear your thoughts. Wink
glitterbag

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 12:05 pm
@cicerone imposter,
On what? Do I think this country is ready for a woman as President?
cicerone imposter

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 12:14 pm
@glitterbag,
That and
Quote:
I wish the American people would value their right to vote and make an effort to familiarize themselves with all the issues that are facing our country and the rest of the world. The rest of the world knows what's happening here, and we are so stupid about the rest of the world.

Can you expand on this?
BillRM

Reply Tue 3 May, 2016 01:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Let me see you do not read books and you do not think that history is of any use in understanding world events by your own postings here, so where do you get the information needed to form your opinions?

TV/radio talk shows and or newspapers and blogs?
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 08:01 am
@maxdancona,
In every measure of inequality, pay rates, incarceration rates, victimization rates of violent crimes... you name it... race is a far more important factor than gender. There has never been a time in American history where White women were worse off than Black men in terms of economic power, political rights, negative....
Some reliable data to give su to Prove that?
maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 05:36 pm
@momoends,
They are obvious Momoends. You can google them yourself.

But I will help you out a little (just because I am a nice guy). Tell me two areas where you don't believe that White women are advantaged compared to Black men.

I will do your homework on any two topics, I will give you stats about victimization rates of violent crimes as a whole (I claim that Black men are far more likely to be the victim of a violent crime than White Women). I accept that there is only one area, if you are counting only violent sexual assaults (rather than looking at violent assaults as a whole) you may see White women being victimized more than Black men.

So I challenge you... bring up two areas other than sexual assault where White Women aren't advantaged. The choices so far are... victimization rates of crime or violent crime, incarceration rates, salary rates, participation in executive positions of power... or anything else you can think of.

I will provide data on any two areas that will contradict your ideological bias.
glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 07:54 pm
@maxdancona,
Whew!!!!
0 Replies

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 08:38 pm
@maxdancona,
First:women discrimination is not about white women at all but women of all races being discriminated all over the world
You seem to be obsess with white women but BLACK WOMAN are discriminated agaisnt too, indian, chinese, nigerian, .....
You are the one biased.... Not me
And no, please dont do my homework.... You wouldnt be able to do it correctly...
That said who do you think you are belittle the education or knowledge of those who dont agree with you? Who are you to deny others suffering so you can be the winner in this childish competition of yours?
Lets get an agreement I will pamper you and claim how bad those white women are over and over again and you will get some phycological assitance to get over that obsessive hate and mysoginist tendencies of yours ok?
People are tortured an abussed all over the world on daily basis, some has suffered whether you like it or not longer and harder that black men worldwidely....

Oh! I forgot, who told you i wanted or needed the help of a nice guy like you? What kind of help could i get from somebody that believes google is a reliable resource to trully educate Oneself:? Idiological bias..... You know nothing John Nieve
maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 08:52 pm
@momoends,
Momoends,

White, European women are privileged by any measure of the word privilege. Compared to any other demographic group other then White men, White women have political power and economic power. They are given deference in courts of law and are treated with respect by police.

This is just a fact.

White women are not being "tortured all over the world on a daily basis".. This is a ridiculous claim.

There are both men and women who are actually being tortured. Do you deny that ISIS is torturing both men and women or that in Syria both men and women are being tortured.

When it comes to your political power, economic power or physical security... White women aren't being threatened anywhere. Men and women all over the world are being persecuted because of their race.

Comparing the plight of White women with the plight of Yazedi men and women is ridiculous.

Race has a much stronger impact on your security, your ability to earn a living or your chance of being treated fairly by the justice system. This is true in my country... and it is most definitely true in yours.

momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 08:57 pm
@maxdancona,
Ive never said white women were torture over the world.... You are so blinded by your obsession you dont even read whats written...... Seriously, read my post again and if you still interpret my words that way.... Find some help inmediately
maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 09:11 pm
@momoends,
You tend make a lot of personal attacks when the facts contradict your point of view. Besides saying that I am childish and need psychological help (and I do appreciate your concern for my mental health)... I don't really understand the point you are making.

The claim I am making is very simple. I believe that race is a far more important factor than gender in whether a person has physical security or economic power or political power.

The facts are that race is a far greater impact on salary (white women earn more than black men) and on incarceration rates (many more black men are in jail than white women) and on victimization rates for violent crime (black men are far more likely to be victims than white women).

The only claim I am making is one that I think is obvious from the data (and I offered to do your homework for you and you declined). That claim is that race determines whether a person has security or power far more than gender does.

If you could make a rational argument to dispute, or to support, this single claim, I would appreciate it.
maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 09:25 pm
@maxdancona,
Can anyone to me why gender disparity in income is considered so much more important than racial disparity in income?

Racial disparity is not only significantly larger than gender disparity, but it is also more devastating to families and community. The only reason I can see that gender disparity is given so much importance is that it affects White people.
momoends

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 09:26 pm
@maxdancona,
White women are being tortured all over the world on daily basics.... Or you dont consider eastern europe white women? What about a friend of min who has black hait, dark eyes and a pale skin but not as pale as main? Is she a white woman for you? His father was an alcoholic who beat his wife or daughter daily... Wait no! We cant consider her as "white woman", right? Well just consider white women those blonde ones who has a accomodate social and finatial status and get upset about a cake not being perfectly shaped? RIght?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 09:48 pm
@maxdancona,
Actually gender disparity is only recognized because it affects women, and that's half the population.

maxdancona

Reply Sun 4 Sep, 2016 10:12 pm
@glitterbag,
Then answer the question...

Why isn't racial disparity at least as important? White men and women have a greater share of income and wealth than well over half of the population. White women are privileged, and yet the focus is on them.