Deadly shooting on Oregon college campus

Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:24 am
@coldjoint,
oh ok ic thank you for very much!

coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:35 am
@Quehoniaomath,
[youtube]video location[/youtube] All you need to do.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 10:39 am
@parados,
Quote:
I would love to see your recipe

"We' would love to see your list of talking points and links supplied to you by progressive think tanks and propaganda experts.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 11:12 am
@izzythepush,
Where did you hear that bullshit? Why do you continue to make things up about the US? I guess that means the UK is the home of the muscle car?
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 11:51 am
@parados,
Quote:
I would love to see your recipe for bringing down a multi story building with match heads. Can you post it for us?

You are always changing the subject as the last I look we was talking about mass killings of school children not bringing down buildings.

Something you can not do with firearms either.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:07 pm
@BillRM,
It's Parados same old BS game. Put words in your mouth and then make you defend what his intent is, not what you really meant.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:17 pm
@Baldimo,
Baldimo wrote:
Where did you hear that bullshit?
I don't know where izzy heart it. But since I've noticed it personally, I'd looked it up.
I could understand that, though, since only 4% of the cars have "manuals". (In 1957, it was 17%)
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:17 pm
@Baldimo,
As it hsppens, Izzy is probably right two generationd of Americans have groem have never even seen a manual xmsn and have no idea how to use one.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:23 pm
@Baldimo,
Quote:
A 70-year-old motorist was pleased to discover that three teenage would-be thieves who tried to get away with her car couldn’t because the manual transmission left them stumped.

Known as ‘stick shifts’ in the US, less than 10 per cent of new vehicles sold in America are manual transmission, with the country’s car drivers much more likely to go automatic.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/seattle-thieves-try-to-steal-car-from-70-year-old-woman-cant-drive-manual-transmission-9563062.html

Quote:
When you're trying to steal a car, there is one requirement that is needed: an ability to drive.

One would-be car thief in Omaha, Nebraska, fell at the first hurdle after breaking his way into one family's car.

He wasn't able to back the Dodge Caliber out of the driveway because he had never learned how to drive stick-shift.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2591654/Would-car-thief-doesnt-make-driveway-realizing-drive-stick-shift.html

Quote:
A Corvette owner carjacked at gunpoint managed to keep hold of his car after bungling thieves failed to work the manual gearstick and fled.

Randolph Bean repeatedly shouted at the car thieves to push in the clutch of his bright yellow, standard transmission Corvette, but they still failed to get it moving.

Mr Bean, 51, from Orlando, Florida was waiting to pick up his wife from work at the Orlando Regional Medical Centre at 11pm last night when the robbers struck.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2270539/Carjacking-victim-escapes-gang-thieves-couldn-t-drive-Corvette.html
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 12:50 pm
@izzythepush,
You take this to mean the majority of Americans can't drive a manual transmission? Well then, I guess the few stories I have seen of Welfare fraud in the UK are then majority stories of welfare use in the UK?
Quehoniaomath

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 01:39 pm
@coldjoint,
ok thanks!
0 Replies

wmwcjr

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:28 pm
Columbine dad responds to Dr. Ben Carson

For the record, I have mixed feelings about gun control. My only purpose in posting this video is to add to the discussion.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:35 pm
@Baldimo,
You believe what the rich man tells you to believe because it reinforces your prejudices and appeals to your lickspittle mentality.

Reason doesn't come into it.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 02:45 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

You are always changing the subject as the last I look we was talking about mass killings of school children not bringing down buildings.

Something you can not do with firearms either.

BillRM wrote:
using match heads can be used to made low tech but powerful bombs

You claimed you could make a powerful bomb with match heads. A powerful bomb would be one like was used at Oklahoma City. Don't accuse me of changing the subject when it is you that has raised it and now want to run away from it.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 03:09 pm
@izzythepush,
You once again say little to nothing of any substance, which is a continuing theme with you.

You can't answer the post because you have no answer for your stupid comment. A majority of Americans can't drive a stick shift? You post 3 stories of people committing crimes and were caught because they couldn't drive a stick shift and this some how applies to all Americans? You can't defend **** but your little desperate attempts to cast aspersions at those you disagree with. You are a weak little man Izzy.
BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 03:20 pm
@parados,
Quote:
You claimed you could make a powerful bomb with match heads. A powerful bomb would be one like was used at Oklahoma City

Since when is a powerful bomb only consider a large mult-ton truck bomb?

Did I miss the memo?

In any case, to me and most sane people who are not playing games a powerful bomb is the kind that could kill many people and cripple many more for life if placed correctly.

So do you think by the way that you are gaining points by playing such silly games?
izzythepush

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 03:22 pm
@Baldimo,
Our car thieves, although a bit thick, don't have problems nicking cars with a manual gearbox. Those were the first three results I got on google, there were plenty more. You've never been one for evidence or examples, you always want more regardless of what's being discussed. You can't face facts.
Baldimo

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 03:26 pm
@izzythepush,
News stories of people getting caught because they drive a stick is not the majority of Americans. That is the weakness in your argument. You want to use criminals for the basis of your thought about Americans. It's as weak as you are.

I didn't demand more proof, I rejected the premise of your argument.
parados

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 04:00 pm
@BillRM,
Who is playing silly games? You keep bringing up Oklahoma City and the 1920's school bombing when it comes to powerful bombs that kill a lot of people.

BillRM

Reply Tue 13 Oct, 2015 04:23 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Who is playing silly games? You keep bringing up Oklahoma City and the 1920's school bombing when it comes to powerful bombs that kill a lot of people.

LOL powerful bombs does not and never had apply to only truck bombs in any of my comments on this thread or any other thread for that matter and a bomb build with match heads is more then capable of wiping out the lives of many people including a room full of school children

No firearm needed just matches and a pressure container of some kind.
0 Replies