My BF has been flirting with other boys

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 09:33 am
My boyfriend has been flirting with other guys online- so we met on tinder and I asked him out the first day we met, he hesitated to answer however he eventually said yes, we've been going out a month now and I looked on his snapchat and I seen two boys that I knew from tinder, so today I asked both of them if he was talking to them and they both told me that he was flirting , saying he would "do stuff to them", and calling them both fit. Not only that most days when we're out he always brings up this same boy in his school, and other boys he's previously been with before and I'm really stuck to where to go now , please someone help me out, I'm pretty sad about the whole thing tbh
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,666 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 09:42 am
@Jamesm131,
You've only been going out for a month - it seems a bit early (to me) to consider that it's a committed, exclusive relationship.

However - if that is what you want - you have to talk to him directly about it. Be clear that you want to be exclusive with him. You also have to be clear and honest that you cannot handle being in a relationship with someone who flirts with others when in an exclusive relationship.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 28 Sep, 2015 12:15 pm
What kind of BF throws up others in the face someone he's supposed to care for?

Dump this dude. He sounds like an attention freak.
0 Replies