There Are Three Types Of Sin

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:24 pm
@snood,
I think it depends on who's eyes your looking through. I'm looking through God's eyes. The others are looking through mans eyes.
snood

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:44 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

I think it depends on who's eyes your looking through. I'm looking through God's eyes. The others are looking through mans eyes.

Wow. Here's me thinking God looks through God's eyes, and all the while it's been you. You have the use of his ears and hands too, or are the eyes the only omnipotent organs you have use of? And do you have exclusive use, or is it like multiple sign-ons, where several ascendant-type people are all scoping things out through the heavenly orbs simultaneously? Fascinating.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:54 pm
@snood,
Anybody can do it. All one has to do is learn the Word of God. And the Word was God.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

snood

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 08:58 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:

Anybody can do it. All one has to do is learn the Word of God. And the Word was God.

John 1:1
1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
(NKJ)

You're a scary dude. Good thing you're saving mankind on A2K and not running to be the GOP candidate. Officious self-righteous nutbags have big followings nowadays. Peace, oh sanctimonious one. I'm OUT.
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 26 Sep, 2015 09:13 pm
@snood,
Well thanks for stopping in with your sarcasm. God done something with my other hecklers. I don't know what yet. But I will find out.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 12:58 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
You have failed to show this.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 02:09 am
@neologist,
Like I said I cant open your eyes. Only God can do that. It is really so simple.
Who has the Word abiding in them? Who has the most verses? Who is in the milk and who is in the meat??? Out of the abundance of the heart??

All the carnal logic in the world cant change the facts.

Matt 12:34-37
34 "Brood of vipers! How can you, being evil, speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.
35 "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart brings forth good things, and an evil man out of the evil treasure brings forth evil things.
36 "But I say to you that for every idle word men may speak, they will give account of it in the day of judgment.
37 "For by your words you will be justified, and by your words you will be condemned."
(NKJ)

The carnally minded are like alcoholics always denying. Your in denial. Because the truth would convict you. So you walk in denial. The one thing denial cant do is change the facts or the truth. So if you want to play that game its ok with me.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 03:59 am
@Squeakybro,
Squeakybro wrote:
I'm looking through God's eyes.

No you're not, you're looking up your own arsehole.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 05:10 am
@izzythepush,
Oh look my hecklers back.
0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 27 Sep, 2015 02:54 pm
@neologist,

I Jn 4:6
6 We are of God. He who knows God hears us; he who is not of God does not hear us. By this we know the spirit of truth and the spirit of error.
(NKJ)

0 Replies