relationship status on someone's Facebook- what does this mean??

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 02:09 am
Ok, The other week, a relationship notification came up on my news feed saying that someone on my friends list is now in a relationship with 'Joe Blogs' (example name). Now, when I click on their profile, it just says 'in a relationship', it no longer says the persons name that they are in a relationship with.

My question is, does this mean that my friend has blocked me from seeing the persons name that she is in a relationship with, or does it mean that the person that she is with has untagged themself from being in a relationship with her?

Which do you reckon it means?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 599 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 02:13 am
Maybe it just means that that information is not shown in the profile open to the public. I checked my profile and the profile of my girlfriend, and our names do not appear in either profile.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 24 Sep, 2015 08:13 am
@Bennyboyca,
It could mean either. Or it hasn't caught up. There is some sort of a bug. Relationships are supposed to be bilateral, e. g. you can't say you're my lover unless I say the same in reverse. But due to the proliferation of relationship statuses and genders on FB, I think their coding is having trouble keeping up.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » relationship status on someone's Facebook- what does this mean??
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 01:05:18