Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 08:40 am
@JoeBruno,
Quote:
she blew that one, too

Linda Lovelace's grandmother went down on the Titanic
JoeBruno

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 08:55 am
@Setanta,
I only responded once after I said that. I guess you can't read time, eh?
You are a troll and your agenda is to irritate people.
Why don't you go do your verbal masturbation somewhere else????
With a mind as small as yours, you won't understand anything we are saying anyway.
0 Replies

JoeBruno

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 09:01 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
Linda Lovelace's grandmother went down on the Titanic????LOL!
I hope she didn't get too much rust in her mouth.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 12:56 pm
@JoeBruno,
Stop lying? Show proof I lied.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 05:40 pm
@JoeBruno,
It does?
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Fri 25 Dec, 2015 07:17 pm
@cicerone imposter,
cicerone imposter wrote:

I never used those words, "Jewish company" or "Jewish owned company." My boss was a Jew, Harry Revkin. Florsheim Shoe Company was based in Chicago, and was a subsidiary (the most profitable) of International Shoe Company based in St Louis.

From that thread Does Israel Systematically Appropriate Land from the Palestinians - 30 Dec. 2010:
"Like everything else you claim, you only use your deranged imagination to arrive at conclusions. I worked for a Jewish company called Florsheim Shoe Company when I graduated from college, and they promoted me to management after 3.5 years with the company. Seems "other" Jews think I'm pretty smart. I also worked for other Jewish bosses who promoted me to higher positions."

The Search feature is very effective.
Miller

Reply Sun 27 Dec, 2015 11:47 pm
@Foofie,
Foofie wrote:

cicerone imposter wrote:

I never used those words, "Jewish company" or "Jewish owned company." My boss was a Jew, Harry Revkin. Florsheim Shoe Company was based in Chicago, and was a subsidiary (the most profitable) of International Shoe Company based in St Louis.

From that thread Does Israel Systematically Appropriate Land from the Palestinians - 30 Dec. 2010:
"Like everything else you claim, you only use your deranged imagination to arrive at conclusions. I worked for a Jewish company called Florsheim Shoe Company when I graduated from college, and they promoted me to management after 3.5 years with the company. Seems "other" Jews think I'm pretty smart. I also worked for other Jewish bosses who promoted me to higher positions."

The Search feature is very effective

Yes, the Search feature is very effective!

Good work, Foofie! We'll wait now for CI to try and wipe "the egg from his face"...

0 Replies

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/24/2024 at 05:26:18