Will Smith SUCKS

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 02:20 pm
He is such a bad actor. I'd put him right up there with Keanu Reaves in the hall of shame. God! And to think they had him disgrace the name of Muhammed Ali. It makes me sick that this pinheaded cocky dolt is so praised as an actor.

What a joke. Screw Will Smith, and screw anybody who thinks he's a good actor!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 4,769 • Replies: 41
No top replies

Region Philbis

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 02:35 pm
http://xmorph.sourceforge.net/home/gourlay/public_html/Xmorph/pub/examples/w-smith--g-clooney/will-smith.jpg

"damn, kicky! take a chill pill..."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 02:37 pm
If you say mo you go in fo.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 02:40 pm
Aww, come on, everyone remembers "Chillin' out max and relaxin' all cool..." Okay, forget it.
0 Replies

au1929

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 03:58 pm
Kicky
Are you trying to tell us you don't like him? Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 03:58 pm
He did literally suck in "Seven Degrees of Seperation." But come on, it was a good performance in a great movie. I can't think of anyone who could have been cast more appropriately. Perhaps some of the films he's been in are blockbuster action potboilers like "I, Robot" (a very, very loose adaptation of the Isaac Asimov short storys). Not many good actors come off well in those projects.
0 Replies

NickFun

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 04:32 pm
I suspect Kicky is just jelous that Will makes a trillion dollars a year. His movies makes money. People like him. Case closed.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 04:50 pm
What "people" like him? If anyone likes him, they are no longer considered "people" in my opinion! They are subhuman refuse, to be tossed in the garbage bin of humanity, that is, if there's any room left after it being filled with all Will Smith's movies!!!
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 05:00 pm
Somebody needs a hug. Where is gus when you need him?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 05:55 pm
Laughing Laughing Laughing
0 Replies

betteric

Reply Tue 20 Jul, 2004 06:37 pm
I can think of a worse actor than Will Smith and that's.....

Sylvester Stallone.

bett
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 12:45 am
kicky is da fresh prince of A2k...
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:19 am
And you sir, are my Jazzy Jeff...
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:25 am
This exchange between Region and kicky disturbs me...let's not forget that Will Smith was also a horrible rapper.
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:28 am
I own the DVD of "Six Degrees of Seperation" and showing to company has provoked several friends and relatives to declare that they didn't believe he could turn out a performance like that. However, I have to agree he takes the parts that will bring big bucks. It's his agent -- I understand that when he was offered the part in SDofS he jumped at the chance. Probably astounded anyone would offer him a meaty (sic) part like that. I can't personally get anything from his clowning of "Fresh Prince." I avoided "Ali" so far but maybe one day (even though I read some negative reviews about the performance and kickycan has turned me further off). See, I do value your opinion -- whether I agree or disagree. Very Happy
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:29 am
Cav, you'll get no argument from me on that. Remember that idiotic "Parents just don't understand" crap? Laughing
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:31 am
I do have to concede to Six Degrees of Seperation. It was a stellar performance. He is certainly bringing in the big bucks now, but ruining his rep as a serious actor. Ali was mediocre at best. He needs a new agent. I'm sure he has made enough coin to do art projects at this point.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:32 am
kickycan wrote:
Cav, you'll get no argument from me on that. Remember that idiotic "Parents just don't understand" crap? Laughing

Yep. Rolling Eyes Movies have done better for him. I think when he did that tune, I was listening to Public Enemy.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 10:35 am
Quote:
This exchange between Region and kicky disturbs me...

3's a crowd, clown Mr. Green

wasn't he on that james lipton show? that proves he's a good actor, duzzint it?
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Wed 21 Jul, 2004 01:52 pm
I like Will Smith. Alot. He was wonderful as Muhammad Ali. Just not quite as pretty. "Six Degrees...". for his first movie especially, was outstanding. And he'll tell you himself that he couldn't act when he got the lead in "Fresh Prince..." That's not a secret he's ever tried to hide.

So what's up with you, Kicky? Why would you hate someone so who you don't know, for one, and who makes no difference in your life one way or the other? Does he owe you money? Did he steal your girl?
Sounds like jealousy to me.

This new movie is right up his alley. He loves that kind of science-fiction special fx conspiracy theory stuff.
0 Replies