Unfair and unbalanced

oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 02:57 am
@hawkeye10,
hawkeye10 wrote:
I am sure according to you the prime reason Bush failed in the debate was because he called for new gun control laws. Right?

I didn't watch the debates. I only listened to the after-discussion by analysts I trust (mainly those who appear on PBS Newshour/Washington Week).

I didn't know he'd called for more gun control until you mentioned it, although I admit I've not trusted him on either guns or Israel.

Did he call for anything specific?

At the moment I'd like to see Fiorina get the nomination, with Rubio as vice president.
oralloy

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 03:05 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Did he call for anything specific?

I see.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/09/16/gop-debate-jeb-bush-supports-california-style-gun-confiscation-laws/

My opinion on that would depend on the nature of the judicial hearing. If someone's guns would be seized only if there were real evidence that they were a danger, there might not be a problem with it.

If the courts allowed seizures without good evidence that someone was a danger, then that would be a problem.
0 Replies

philbutler

Reply Wed 25 Nov, 2015 08:05 am
@snood,
Western mainstream media is for all intents and purposed, totally unreliable. CNN to The New York Times, these media outlets are owned by no more than 18 select billionaires or corporations. I guess the smart bet, for anyone interested in knowing what I just said is true, is to ask yourself the question; "Is there any billionaire out there with enough integrity to allow the news to be unbiased?"

We all know the answer here, we all played in the same school yards. We all toyed with the idea of cheating on a test or skipping school. Most importantly, most of us have worked for these greedy crooks at one time or other.

Is there anyone left naive enough to believe Hillary Clinton or Donald Trump give a hoot about America? Obama to whoever is next, this is purely "good cop-bad cop" ... I live in Germany, and do geo-political analysis for two dozen major media outlets. The ones who do not want to hear an unbiased opinion or news are to the West of Ukraine... and in my America, hardly a tiny stream of reality reaches inside any more.

The answer to the question up there is, if you could you would totally control everything Americans consume... if you could you would rule the world. Whether you would be a good or bad rule, that is another question. If you are honest, you will at least think about this.
0 Replies