Pictures from my Posts are Getting Separate Notifications/Likes

Reply Fri 11 Sep, 2015 02:44 pm
I don't understand why my posts (from my statuses) and my pictures (from the same exact status) are getting different/separate "likes". They aren't linked anymore. My status will get a certain number of likes but then it's as if my photo (from the same exact status) is a completely different post and gets different likes. For example, If I click on my "post", I'll have 33 likes. But then if I separately click on my picture in the post, I'll have 4 likes from a different group of people. Instead of the total being 37 likes. I now receive two separate notifications for the same exact post. It will say "so and so liked this post" and then "so and so liked this photo" for the same thing. Why aren't they linked anymore?
And when I look at my photos in the "Uploads Album", the photos don't show the status/description that I wrote for them at the bottom of the photo. They also dont show any likes.
Any help or input would be greatly appreciated!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,710 • Replies: 0
No top replies