How do I get my mistress busted w/o it leading back to me?

Roman1966

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:38 pm
@glitterbag,
Why do you hang around a forum like this to pass judgement on people? This is a forum for people engaged in extramarital relationships. They don't need nor want someone's holier than thou attitude. Your name calling is useless. You don't know me or anything about me. You just spew your garbage based on what you read.
CoastalRat

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:52 pm
@Roman1966,
Quote:
You don't know me or anything about me.
Nobody here knows you or anything about you. So what exactly is your point?

Quote:
You just spew your garbage based on what you read.
What else are we to base our responses on?

We have every right to call it like we see it. You came to us, remember? You are a slimeball, stepping out on your wife with someone else's wife and you want us to help you figure out a way to have her husband discover that she has been sleeping with you in order to what? To break them up so you and her can continue screwing around? But of course she can't know it was you that got her caught because then she might not spread her legs for you anymore, right? You really are a piece of cake. I hope your wife takes you for every cent you have.

0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 12:59 pm
@Roman1966,
Quote:
This is a forum for people engaged in extramarital relationships.

Where did you get that idea? It is called Able 2 Know - not Able 2 Screw. It is an information forum.

Just go to the link that says about us:

"About able2know

able2know's mission is to help connect people, knowledge and resources.

able2know is committed to providing these services free of charge. We believe the costs of developing and providing these services should be defrayed primarily with ethical advertising -- that is, an avoidance of pop-ups, spam, or other unreasonably obtrusive forms of advertising.

We seek to maximize the opportunities for people with similar interests and goals to connect, gather information, and network through the able2know service."

I don't read anything about affairs here.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:11 pm
@Roman1966,
A2k is a website for knowledge. It has at the least hundreds if not thousands of forums, otherwise known and used as Tags.

You don't have to agree with criticism of your actions in life, but readers do get to give their genuine opinions, or even sometimes silly opinions.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:13 pm
@Roman1966,
Roman1966 wrote:

This is a forum for people engaged in extramarital relationships.

uhhhh

no

or at least not intentionally
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 01:15 pm
@Roman1966,
I am curious about one thing.

Do you think this other woman would be interested in being with you on more than a casual basis? maybe she's happy with you as a **** buddy and isn't looking for a more serious relationship.

Talk to her about all of this stuff - talk about what kind of stepfather you're going to be, what kind of home you'll have once you've left your family home, all that good stuff.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 05:47 pm
I just googled forums that specialize in infidelity or cheaters, and A2K doesn't come up. I don't know where Prince Charming came up with the idea that this is a forum for folks who need help being unfaithful.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 15 Sep, 2015 06:13 pm
@glitterbag,
It's the confusion about the use of the word forum on a2k that has people going.

Look at the top of the page/dark blue, and click on forums.

Back in the early days we had some (I'll guess 15, but I'm making that up, basically not very many.) Then, in 2008, we changed to the tagging system. All of the tags are considered forums.

You and others are using the word as the equivalent of the word 'site', which is not how it is used here, ah, since 2008.

To check this out, put a tag word (for example, baseball) into the space at the right of New Posts that is titled Search Forums. You'll find your tag is a forum.
0 Replies

Youthinkimdumb

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 04:22 pm
@Roman1966,
The mentally Challenged one seems to be you. And I am not just saying this because you are also a Cheat....

First You are a married man who thinks you could treat your MISTRESS better than her husband... (But yet you can't even treat your own wife better than mistresses husband treats her. I bet he AINT CHEATING like you are on your wife!)

Now your marriage is pretty much over likely because you are the challenged one from the information in your posts. You sound delusional and stupid when you talk about wanting to get you mistress caught.... (I do believe her husband has a right to know that his wife is cheating, but do it because HE has a right to know, not because you WANT YOUR MISTRESS.) Which your fantasy land with her will not last long when you take over rising three little cherubs that are not you own...

Matter of fact....do you have kids? If you do have you thought about them at all?

Either way a relationship started in deceit and dishonesty, conducted in secret more often does not flourish, it ends in less than three-six months.... Wow...hope the affair is worth the fall out.

Good luck chump.

0 Replies

CeasarSalad

Reply Mon 9 Nov, 2015 06:38 pm
@Roman1966,
The scenario that you described has no happy ending for anyone. I hope that you will reconsider your actions; reconsider your marriage vowels, seek the forgiveness of your wife and put an end to all this deception. There are children involve and you and your girlfriend are about to ruin many lives. If you go through with this you will regret it for the rest of your life. Please consider seeking spiritual guidance; there is a lot of information on the internet that can also help-if you feel guilty in any way, its not to late to do the right thing. You do not have to continue with this evil plan-Jesus can forgive you both and restore your families if you seek is help. Galatians 5:19-21 is a Bible verse for you to start with- "Now the works of the flesh are evident: sexual immorality, impurity, sensuality, idolatry, sorcery, enmity, strife, jealousy, fits of anger, rivalries, dissensions, divisions, envy, drunkenness, orgies, and things like these. I warn you, as I warned you before, that those who do such things will not inherit the kingdom of God." If you truly love her, please share this with your girlfriend so that she can save herself and her kids from a terrible future of horrible family misery. I truly hope this helps. I truly hope you come to know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.
Ragman

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 08:47 pm
@CeasarSalad,
Quote:
...reconsider your marriage vowels...

Does Vanna White give those out?
0 Replies

Glennn

Reply Mon 16 Nov, 2015 09:11 pm
@Roman1966,
It seems to me that you and your mistress are both waiting and hoping that the other will leave their spouse first.
0 Replies

Violet35

Reply Fri 12 Feb, 2016 08:14 pm
@Roman1966,
It's cute how you think if she gets caught, she'll end up with you. From your post, I would ask "Who's really the dick in this scenario?" By the way, her getting caught, MIGHT get you 95% ass kicked, or killed. You NEVER know how someone will react to that kind of news. You're manipulative and deceitful. Sounds like a match made in hell.
0 Replies