pain right leg

cengiz

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:21 am
my right leg has severe pain this is going for three months pain starts at my groin travels to my nee from nee side of my leg it is not stable pain it travels from groin to nee then side of legg nee down some time start on my nee then sine my leg to groin it is shooting sharp pain cant bend down if drop something i can even bend to pick up due to pain and also my right testicial to in pain i can even have orgasim to painfull in went see doctor a couble times they just giving me pain killers any idea what this could off
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 930 • Replies: 8
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:40 am
@cengiz,
Please see another doctor.
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:20 pm
@cengiz,
Go see an orthopedic physician. Sounds like you are having troubles that they can address.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 12:34 pm
@Butrflynet,
I was thinking an orthopedist too, but wasn't quite sure.
0 Replies

Jessica666

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:53 pm
@cengiz,
Have you get hurt before? There are many reasons for the pain. It might be caused by other disease. So it is suggested to do a detailed body check to find the pathogen.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:05 am
@cengiz,
See a urologist/proctologist since it's centered on your groin. Might behoove you to get a colonoscopy too.
0 Replies

Mohan79

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 10:41 pm
I would like expalin some leg pain symptoms...! pain starts in the low back and buttocks. It affects one leg traveling down the back of the thigh, past the knee, and sometimes into the calf and foot. The pain feels worse in the leg than in the back. It may range from a mild ache to severe burning or a shooting pain. Numbness or tingling (pins-and-needles) can occur in your leg and foot. This usually is not a concern unless you have weakness in your leg muscles or foot drop. Sitting usually causes the most pain because of the weight this position puts onto the discs. Activities, such as bending or twisting, worsen the pain, whereas lying down tends to bring relief. Running or walking may actually feel better than sitting or standing for too long. Seek medical help immediately if you have extreme leg weakness, numbness in the genital area, or loss of bladder or bowel function.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:09 pm
@Mohan79,
Hello? this is quite possilbly related to the sciatic nerve or something related.
ossobuco

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 11:20 pm
@ossobuco,
What loo loo posted me down. An orthopedist would recognize the symptomes or consider others diagnoses.
0 Replies