What does it takes to meet celeb in heaven

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:01 am
When I reach heaven, will it be hard to meet a celeb I admire who already passed away? Already read it's possible, but will it be super hard as in real life or just walking to him? and what if the celeb I admire lived in the US (when was alive) and I live in Israel? Also, can I be sure he/she is there in heaven, and not back to earth as another human being?

roger

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 02:47 am
@hochdorf,
He probably lives in a better section than you can afford to get into.
hochdorf

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 03:01 am
@roger,
You're saying that based on what?
cherrie

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 05:15 am
@hochdorf,
roger knows about these things.

Trust him.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 06:01 am
Woo-Hoo . . . we got a live one . . .

Say, Bubba, wanna buy a bridge?
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 06:03 am
@hochdorf,
Yes! Roger's advice is heaven-sent!

Heaven publishes a list of Who's Who in Heaven.

Why is it you think that you'll make it Heaven?
Why is that you think any celeb will make into Heaven?
Don't you know they sell their souls to the devil to get to be celebs in the first place?
hochdorf

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 06:28 am
@Ragman,
It's obvious I can't trust this forum. In second time out of two times I wrote here, I get a low-class answers.

To your questions: I assume we both be in heaven.
If you claim something, then base it in Christianity or Jewish gospels. Otherwise you better not answer because I can't trust your answers, and this post have been handed to another forum.
Setanta

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 06:30 am
Bye, don't let the door hit ya in the ass.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:25 am
Dionne Warwick is a bona fide celebrity and she needs to weigh in on this.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 07:42 am
@hochdorf,
The fact that you have such little grasp on reality, language, logic and don't include other religions is very tell-tale. You're really are more than half-a-bubble-off-plumb:
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:40 am
@hochdorf,
hochdorf wrote:

It's obvious I can't trust this forum. In second time out of two times I wrote here, I get a low-class answers..

Ask a stupid question get a stupid answer.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:50 am
Hockdorf

From what I glean, Celebrities will have no special status in heaven. There will be NO social classes or status. No bodily forms.

You have an "earthly" crush on this celebrity. Enjoy it while you can.

0 Replies

djjd62

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 08:58 am
for those hoping to get into heaven, a word of advice

0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 7 Sep, 2015 09:50 am
This question is even better than the person who asked if he would have access to his playlist in heaven.

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 07:22 am
@hochdorf,
Dunno whether to laugh, cry, or recoil in fear there are people in the world who might actually believe this sort of thing.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:13 pm
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

This question is even better than the person who asked if he would have access to his playlist in heaven.

I have the trial subscription to the adfree Spotify. I better be able to play my playlists when I go to Hell. #freehighspeedwififorall!

BTW: Where is that heavenly playlist thread? Sounds enlightening!
tsarstepan

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 12:15 pm
@hochdorf,
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 8 Sep, 2015 04:49 pm
@tsarstepan,
tsar, apparantly when you die, you are stuck with the technology available at the time of your demise. Can you imagine? There are some souls walking around heaven looking for 2 rocks to bang together, others are hauling around a didgeridoo or harpsichord. Still hothers have to make due with an tape of Milli Vanilli.
farmerman

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 04:15 am
@chai2,
Imagine you schlep all your favorite appliances to heaven to find out that they only have EUropean style electric sockets there. Boy Id be really pissed.

I wanna meet Buffalo Bob and hang out with the Doodey crowd. Im sure that Duck/Dawg thing had access to some good ****
0 Replies

saab

Reply Wed 9 Sep, 2015 04:25 am
It is very difficult to meet celebritries in heaven.
Just think about Adam and Eve - they had to hide as almost everyone getting to heaven wanted to meet them.
Shakespear - poor man - got a sore hand just shaking hands with all his admirers. He is hinding too hoping his hand will heal sooner or later.
Elwis got damn tired ot being hugged by all kinds of females and he more or less lost his hearing from all the screaming ladies. He his hiding too.

That is what makes heaven heaven - people can be on their own without being hunted by admirers like you.