I'm Not Normally Star Struck, BUT...

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:25 am
Lou Diamond Phillips kissed my cheek and now I can't wash my face!

I feel like a thirteen year old!

Pictures to follow in a day or so.

Oh, and Bear sang me a ballad with the entire cast of "The King and I" cheering him on. Whew! What a night!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 2,506 • Replies: 23
No top replies

roger

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:44 am
Lawzee! You lucky devil, you.
0 Replies

bigdice67

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:24 am
Uhoh... Bear's got competition...
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:12 am
Smile Sweet!
What was the ballad? And did he sing it just to let Lou know you're his woman? Wink
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:16 am
the reincarnation of suzy wrote:
Smile Sweet!
What was the ballad? And did he sing it just to let Lou know you're his woman? Wink

no worries there suzy....I'm much too self centered to be territorial Cool
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 08:22 am
Dear Diary:

Tonight I finally got up the nerve to kiss squinney. Oooooh, it was SO dreamy! I'll never wash these lips again, even if it costs me the adulation of my fans and the chance at resurrecting my film career.

Now goodnight, you extremely handsome man, you!

http://www.loudiamondphillips.org/loucat.jpg

And goodnight to you too, Kitty-sweetums!

xxxooo Lou Diamond-Phillips
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:31 am
Which one is Lou?
0 Replies

the reincarnation of suzy

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 09:35 am
Smile heehee!
0 Replies

Lightwizard

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 10:01 am
Okay, I'd believe it if it were a Panther. Lou is rather Panther-like.

Of course, that photo would be interesting with him holding a full grown Panther. Maybe a baby panther?
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 11:00 am
Joe - How on earth did you get ahold of his diary entry so quickly??? I'm sure that is authentic!

The ballad Bear sang (all lovey like) to me was the one that says "... lay her down on a bed of roses..."

Oh, my, I'm blushing again just typing this.
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:04 pm
squinney wrote:
Joe - How on earth did you get ahold of his diary entry so quickly??? I'm sure that is authentic!

I've been perusing Lou's diary for years. He keeps it, unlocked, in the drawer of his nightstand.
0 Replies

Eva

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:12 pm
And...just how would you have had access to Lou's nightstand drawer for years, joe? Are you and he lovers?
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 12:25 pm
Oh, you luck girl :-D
0 Replies

joefromchicago

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 03:18 pm
Eva wrote:
And...just how would you have had access to Lou's nightstand drawer for years, joe? Are you and he lovers?

This is outrageous! I have never seen such a callous disregard for a person's privacy. I would never reveal these intimate details of Lou's life to you, let alone to the entire world. Besides, what Lou and I have is a beautiful thing -- don't make it seem to be dirty.

What we have is strictly a matter between us.

And when I say "us," I of course mean Lou, me, and Boo-boo-kitty.
0 Replies

squinney

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 05:57 pm
Hmm, in my escapades with him I never saw hide nor hair of Boo- Boo - Kitty... Are you sure that was a cat?
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:41 pm
I'm surprised you have a fascination with Lou Diamond Phillips, squinney.

I had you pegged as someone who would be infatuated with, oh.... Jerry Falwell or someone like that.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:46 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
I'm surprised you have a fascination with Lou Diamond Phillips, squinney.

I had you pegged as someone who would be infatuated with, oh.... Jerry Falwell or someone like that.

astute observation there gus....naturally I would expect a wife of mine to be a Jerry Falwell devotee....I'm working on her....remember us in your night time devotions....
0 Replies

gustavratzenhofer

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 06:51 pm
You're in my prayers brother. And I shall go crazy with my rosary as I spew out Hail Marys and Our Fathers in frenzied attempt to free your wife's mind from the images she has of that heathen Hollywood Indian.

Be strong, brother. She is not well right now.
0 Replies

betteric

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:23 pm
A kiss on the cheek. WOW!

I loved Lou Diamond Philips in "La Bamba" and his protrayal of Richie Valens.

In the days of my youth, Buddy Holly came to town, and if my memory serves me correctly, Richie Valens was on the same billing.

bett
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Mon 19 Jul, 2004 07:36 pm
gustavratzenhofer wrote:
You're in my prayers brother. And I shall go crazy with my rosary as I spew out Hail Marys and Our Fathers in frenzied attempt to free your wife's mind from the images she has of that heathen Hollywood Indian.

Be strong, brother. She is not well right now.

Actually he is from the Phillipines Gus, and a pretty cool guy, but since squinney is a cousin of Billy Grahams and since I used to do a lot of acid back in the day with Jerry's nephews in Lynchburg, I do feel we should keep up that strong bond of Christian faith in the men squinney fantasizes about cuckolding me with.
0 Replies