PROPERTY PURCHASE

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:04 pm
My name was deleted from Offer to Purchase a property but when i sold my house as i was also guarantor the monies were taken out of my sale to pay for the property which was put in my ex's name and i have no claim. Have been fighting for 10years to get monies from him as his name is on the certificate of title even though the bank sent the ct to me minus a discharge of mortgage paper.
what are my chances of getting payment out of him for the property.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 469 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:05 pm
@Kingsfield,
what does your lawyer say on this issue?
Kingsfield

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 04:24 pm
@Ragman,
I need to pay more monies now for sheriff ( nearly $8000)so he can sell the property. The unfortunate part of this is also that the property was sold by a real estate agency saying build your dream home but found out later that there is no building permit so can't build on 80 acre property. As i see it it all goes back to the fact that the real estate didn't let me know that my no ex had scrubbed my name off the Offer to Purchase and with this it has caused me a lot of heartache and expense in trying to get monies out of him in payment for the $100,000 which the bank took out when i sold my property as at the time i didn't know that my name wasn't on it anymore but the bank sent me the CT with his name on it and not mine and this was when i realised what he had done.
0 Replies