Worlds most confusing male?

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:47 am
Hi everyone, sorry for the long post im just confused.

So my friend gave this guy she knows my number and we texted for a while and arranged to meet up for a night out. We hit it off straight away and I saw him again for the next few weekends, we would go out to the pub then hang out at his and watch a film or something. We texted all day every day after that, then he then said he feels like he’s putting more into it than me and feels like we are just friends and that I should show him more affection (This is three weeks after meeting him lol). To this I replied well youre always busy with work/gym/seeing your friends, so we agreed we would meet up more regularly during the week. Anyway I thought I’d let my guard down a bit and get deeper with him. Then the next week he blows me off and texts me at 10pm saying sorry he knows he messed up he will make it up to me. We then spend the whole weekend together which was really lovely; I thought it was going so well. He always said how much he loves me and could see a future together and always complimenting me. He said we were a great match because we got on so well and because we both earn quite good salaries. So then he then goes out for his friend’s birthday on Friday and practically ignores me all weekend, I asked him if he fancies dinner on the Saturday and he said no because he didn’t feel well, it turns out he went out again partying with his friends. He finally messages me Monday saying he’s not ready for a relationship he wants to go out with his friends all the time so he ended it.

We spoke a little on and off for the next few weeks like general chit chat. Then my friend, who gave him my number, said he messaged her saying he feels bad about what happened between me and him but that it was lust more than love and that he met a new girl at the weekend and he loves her and thinks he’s found his ‘soulmate’ lol. Anyway I thought he didn’t want a relationship but thought hay ho, he’s moved on. I wake up a few days later to a drunken text off him at 2am saying a joke we always used to laugh at. So I reply the next morning and we have a little chat. Then he texts me at 7pm saying he’s so bored and doesn’t know what to do with himself because he’s not going out. I was in the cinema so didn’t see the message but replied later saying ive been to the cinema why are you not out, which he ignored. I then wake up the next morning to a text and missed call off him at 4:30am. So I text the next morning saying are you okay, why did you ring me, to which he ignores for three days then texts back saying ‘did you message me, I didn’t see it’ but it was on whatsapp and he was clearly online at the time I sent the message.

I really don’t understand what hes trying to do, I just feel so hurt because he said I didn’t show him enough affection, then when I do he didn’t want to be in a relationship because hes so busy. Then the next minute hes met someone new and found his soulmate?

Does anyone want to offer me advice because my mind has gone?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 452 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:50 am
@kaydee91,
This shouldn't be too hard to figure out. He's a fickle manipulator and not worth the trouble. Move on. He's high maintenance and he's a user and a player.
jespah

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 08:55 am
@Ragman,
Plus the OP is apparently who he calls when he's bored with his other fripperies.
0 Replies

Stuck2

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 02:44 pm
@kaydee91,
His kind of personality by its nature is addictive..by virtue of how inconsistent he is. He keeps you mentally and emotionally switched on, on edge and guessing. I am sure he is fun and lovable as well as unpredictable. But he isn't really a good guy. He's a quagmire that will suck you in. Escape while you can.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Tue 1 Sep, 2015 03:50 pm
Maybe he got dumped by the other chick and wants a shag? Seriously, this guy is a jerk. He is just playing around.

0 Replies