"The Siege"/ A Case of Precognition?

Reply Sat 17 Jul, 2004 05:34 pm
It was a miserable, muggy, day today, and it looked like it was going to pour any minute. We figured that we would stay home and watch a movie. My husband and I looked through our collection of DVDs and VHS tapes, and came up with one, called "The Siege", which was made in 1998. We both realized that although we had bought the movie, we had never seen it.

It starred Denzel Washington, Bruce Willis, Annette Bening, and Tony Shaloub (Monk). It was about Arab terrorists, and what happens when they commit destructive acts in New York City.

The movie really weirded me out. There were so many parallels to 9/11, and what has been happening in the US. What was even creepier, were the many shots of the twin towers that were seen in the film.

Have you ever seen this film? What do you think?

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Letty

Reply Sun 18 Jul, 2004 06:44 am
Phoenix, I saw the film, but remember it only because Bruce Willis was the bad guy. Frankly, I have been experiencing precognition myself, on A2K, and in real life. Watched an Xfile episode the other night where one of the characters claimed that an underground element in America had created Saddam and had him rattle the saber once in a while to stir up the American people. I think, perhaps, we tend to look backwards and see the things that could have been precursors to 9/11.
0 Replies