Long distance

Reply Sun 30 Aug, 2015 03:43 pm
Hi, I met a guy on internet a few weeks ago. He seemed pretty nice, and i kind of ignored him but then when i talked to him more i started liking him more and more.

So then we decided to FaceTime and everything was really good. The problem is, he is hours behind me and I really like him. So he said that he likes me alot but we shouldn't go far, because the long distance and we wont be able to talk much, which I agree on but it hurts so much because I like him.

Then after when we FaceTimed which was today he was being all flirty but then he said he has to go out with his family soon and he flirted again but i said we can't go that far and then suddenly he sounded all serious and he said he really has to go and he just said coldly bye afterwards.

Did I hit some kind of spot on him?

I mean, he sounded all serious not soft and it almost felt (i might imagine) like he choked on something (maybe tears?) and after i said we can't go that far he said it.

But how do I speak to him again? I can't just message him in the enf of the week when he's not busy and be like "hey" after that happened. Or should I just leave him? Please give some advice and help me!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 415 • Replies: 2
No top replies

mahendar

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:44 am
@moonchildrens,
Long distance love is always a tough job.if you really love him that much and looking for serious relationship with him means better to talk with him regarding this if he was also interested for this then go ahead or else try to forget him from that moment on words.because he wasn't interested on relationship and again you are trying for that means there is no use for you.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Mon 31 Aug, 2015 02:08 pm
What do you mean you "can't go that far"?

You were on the computer, for god's sake!
0 Replies