George Zimmerman: Virginia shootings ‘hate crime’ by black ‘pansy’/Obama’s ‘ignorant

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 06:46 am
George Zimmerman: Virginia shootings are a ‘hate crime’ by black ‘pansy’ — and Obama’s an ‘ignorant baboon’
Travis Gettys

27 Aug 2015 at 06:45 ET

Don't miss stories. Follow Raw Story!
Follow @rawstory

George Zimmerman, the gun-obsessed killer of unarmed teen Trayvon Martin, offered some racist comments on the fatal shootings of two TV journalists by a disgruntled former colleague.

WDBJ-TV reporter Alison Parker, 24, and photographer Adam Ward, 27, were killed Monday morning when Vester Flanagan II opened fire on them during a live broadcast, also wounding Vicki Gardner, who was giving an interview.

Zimmerman, who says he can’t find work after his 2013 acquittal but recently teamed up with the owner of a “Muslim-free” gun shop owner to sell Confederate flag prints, reacted to the shooting by attacking President Barack Obama.

Pansy Fester lee Flanagan, too much of a daisy to deal w/racism. Murders 2 whites. Hate crime, 100%. Racist Obama says nothing condeming.

— George Zimmerman (@TherealGeorgeZ) August 26, 2015

Flanagan, who was gay and black, sent a 23-page manifesto to ABC News explaining that his simmering rage had boiled over after the fatal shootings of nine black churchgoers in Charleston, South Carolina, by a white supremacist.

The 41-year-old Flanagan, who broadcast using the name Bryce Williams, fatally shot himself after posting online video of the killings that he had recorded himself.

White woman & man get murdered by a Black P.O.S. 8 hours later B. Hussein Obama the divider still says NOTHING. pic.twitter.com/SA6h8UzKsr

Obama said Wednesday afternoon that “it breaks (his) heart every time you read or hear about these kinds of incidents,” but he said “the number of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism.”

Zimmerman reacted to the president’s comments by calling him “an ignorant baboon.”

“the # of people who die from gun-related incidents around this country dwarfs any deaths that happen through terrorism,” – Ignorant Baboon

The Confederate flag-hawking acquitted killer’s comments appear to be part of an emerging narrative about the Virginia shootings, which conservatives are using to push back against advancing civil rights for black and LGBT Americans.

DEPT OF SINGLE STANDARDS: Hey after the #VirginiaShooting is it time to take down those rainbow flags we see all over the place?

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) August 26, 2015

When a black gay guy goes nuts and kills white people, is it safe to call it a DOUBLE hate crime? #VirginiaShooting http://t.co/AYwOx334fd

— Dinesh D'Souza (@DineshDSouza) August 26, 2015

Update: Zimmerman started tweeting again early Thursday morning, arguing with critics, retweeting supporters and launching new attacks against the president.

If Obama had a son… pic.twitter.com/GRh4XIn7vr

— George Zimmerman (@TherealGeorgeZ) August 27, 2015

engineer

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:11 am
@bobsal u1553115,
Pretty much the same line Finn was pushing last night.
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:15 am
@engineer,
This Zimmerman guy isn't very smart.
oralloy

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:25 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
This Zimmerman guy isn't very smart.

How so?

Has the Obama Administration returned his gun yet so he can sell it to a collector?
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:54 am
@oralloy,
Do you really think becoming a figurehead in the white supremacist movement is a good life choice for Zimmerman?
oralloy

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 08:08 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Do you really think becoming a figurehead in the white supremacist movement is a good life choice for Zimmerman?

I don't perceive him as becoming such a figurehead.

Although I guess I have no idea which figures they support (other than Trump).
maxdancona

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 08:42 am
@oralloy,
If I were someone who admitted to killing an unarmed black 17-year old kid (however justified I felt I was) I would think twice before taking a job selling confederate flags. If this were me, I would try to put the fact that I had taken a human life behind me. After making whatever amends I could to the family, I would then either work to make a positive difference... or I would do my best to fade from the limelight.

That isn't what Mr. Zimmerman is doing. He keeps showing up in national news for doing and saying racially charged things... basically pushing himself back into the limelight.

Whether you think he should be in jail or not doesn't matter. Either way I don't think he is acting in a very intelligent manner.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:01 pm
@engineer,
Didn't see that. Finns a disappointment often.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 28 Aug, 2015 07:02 pm
@maxdancona,
Maybe it beats working in a kitchen.
0 Replies