What does it mean if a guy acts like this?

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 10:32 am
I go to this shop and it's like a McDonald's or fast food place. Where you go up order food at the counter wait and pay for it. I have been going there for awhile now and recently i noticed a guy who works there. I think he is really cute and sometimes i get shy around him. Everytime I would go in he would wait on me or if his coworker is waiting on me he would ring me up. I called one day for my dad and he answered said "I'll see you soon" I hung up and went to pick it up. He put my food in a bag and handed it to me with both of his hands holding the handles. He said "have a good day hun" i got shy when he called me hun. I told him you too. And walked out. I went with my brother and he was working. He asked what can I get you. And stared at me waiting for me to answer my brother said it first before me. Then I answered him. He told us to have a good day. I went back the next day to get a drink his coworker waited on me he didn't jump in like normal. I went on vacation came back went to get a drink,again and he was working. He saw me said "hello how are you?" Asked what I wanted told him to have a good day. I feel like I lost him cause of my brother:( but I never had him or I'm reading way too much into it
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,270 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 10:45 am
@Rollerblader9526,
Firstly, you didn't 'lose' him because of your brother. A lot of people call people hun and it means little to nothing. I sense that you don't have that much experience with dating. This is by no means a crime. We all were there at one time. You need to gather up a bit more courage and confidence that comes from experience.

That being said, I hate to burst your bubble. This attention from him might be all to do with being friendly and normal customer service. However, if you want to find out more, you'll need to ask when is his break. On his break, chat him up and ask about his hobbies, places he likes to go..and be a little forward and say that you might like to hang out with him. Otherwise you'll stay in the dark.

You also wrote about this in a previous link and people have answered you there too:
http://able2know.org/topic/288559-2#post-6006284
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 12:53 pm
@Rollerblader9526,
I can't see (from what you wrote) that he is doing anything other than what is expected of a server in a fast food place, BUT . . . if YOU think there's SPARKS between you two, then say something to him to start a conversation!

Shy girls can get ignored. Speak up:

"Been work here long?"
"What school do you go to? I'm at __________"

0 Replies