linma

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2015 02:11 am
Can Some one help me to correct there lines:

Courier emails
• hi, I am sending the sample bottles to china for them to check and comment on it . Tracking number is #123
• hi, we have received the below mentioned samples from abc company on 12/08/2015 via tracking # 123 . Kindly advise me what I have to do with these items .
• hi, could you please let us know which all sample caps you have sent out. Provide us with tracking no.
• you have promised that you will courier the samples to us on 12th but we have no information yet from you. Kindly update exactly by when you can courier the goods .
• please advise me when the samples will get ready to courier / exact date you gonna courier the goods. We are in an emergency . Please rush for samples and send to us.
• it is been a month since the inquiry was made , our customer lost their patience , even we don't have any world to them . Please let me know the exact product ready date.
• the products you have asked for is ready .Please let us know the address to send the courier.
• please advise us the courier chargers and transit time . We will arrange to send the samples by the end of this month.
• dear all, courier is on the way. It is on hold by customs and have to do the needful for release the courier.
• we are waiting for the boxes from our factory in China, hope fully they will send out by this week end . Will advise you once we get any information.
• our China factory already sent out the samples and we will send to you within no time once we receive it .
• thank you so much for sending the samples and for the tracking number . I will update you our comments once we receive the samples.
• kindly check the samples we sent and advise your comments.

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 457 • Replies: 0
No top replies