Jesus is a person.
Satan is a person.
Holy spirit is a force. See Genesis 1:2
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 06:30 pm
@neologist,
This is God the Father.
Gen 1:2
2 The earth was without form, and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 06:32 pm
@neologist,
HOLY SPIRIT ASIGNED ANGEL (AS A SPIRIT)

Matt 3:16-17
16 When He had been baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened to Him, and He saw the Spirit of God descending like a dove and alighting upon Him.
17 And suddenly a voice came from heaven, saying, "This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased."
John 1:51
51 And He said to him, "Most assuredly, I say to you, hereafter you shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of Man."
Luke 24:38
38 And He said to them, "Why are you troubled? And why do doubts arise in your hearts?
Rom 14:23
23 But he who doubts is condemned if he eats, because he does not eat from faith; for whatever is not from faith is sin.
James 1:6-8
6 But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea driven and tossed by the wind.
7 For let not that man suppose that he will receive anything from the Lord;
8 he is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.
John 14:26
26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
John 16:13-14
13 "However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will guide you into all truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears He will speak; and He will tell you things to come.
14 "He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is Mine and declare it to you.
James 3:17
17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, willing to yield, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality and without hypocrisy.
II Jn 1:9-11
9 Whoever transgresses and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does not have God. He who abides in the doctrine of Christ has both the Father and the Son.
10 If anyone comes to you and does not bring this doctrine, do not receive him into your house nor greet him;
11 for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds.
Rev 22:18-19
18 For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book;
19 and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.
(NKJ)

xxxNow if you demand that it be put in the carnal language before you will believe it, that makes you very hard-hearted. And the hard-hearted always strain out a gnat and swallow a camel. God turned some of His angels into spirits. Angels work out side of us, and spirits work inside of us. The Holy Spirit is an asigned angel that only quotes verses to us from inside. He is a spirit but because He quotes the Holy Word, He is a Holy Spirit. And He cant talk to you without useing the verses.

Matt 23:24
24 "Blind guides, who strain out a gnat and swallow a camel!
Mark 8:18
18 "Having eyes, do you not see? And having ears, do you not hear? And do you not remember?
(NKJ)

xxxAngels work from out side of us. Spirits work from inside of us. And God has turned some of His angels into spirits so that they might abide inside of us. And the one that quotes verses is the Holy One, or Holy Spirit, or Holy Ghost.

Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

John 15:26
26 "But when the Helper comes, whom I shall send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who proceeds from the Father, He will testify of Me.
(NKJ)

Rev 1:1

1 The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave Him to show His servants-- things which must shortly take place. And He sent and signified it by His angel to His servant John,
(NKJ)
Squeakybro

Reply Sat 19 Sep, 2015 07:39 pm
@neologist,
You are right about the trinity.
You are wrong about this earth not burning up.
You are wrong about the Holy Spirit.
neologist

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 12:02 am
@Squeakybro,
It's late and I'm tired.
Just let me leave you with this thought

Quote:
God is a Spirit, and those worshipping him must worship with spirit and truth (John 4:24)
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 02:11 am
@neologist,

John 4:24
24 "God is Spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth."
(NKJ)

Let me finish your statement. That is worship in spirit to this Holy Spirit the only guarantee of salvation in the whole bible.

26 "But the Helper, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in My name, He will teach you all things, and bring to your remembrance all things that I said to you.
(NKJ)

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

0 Replies

Joe Sixpack

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 03:48 pm
@Squeakybro,
Squeak wrote:
HOLY SPIRIT ASIGNED ANGEL (AS A SPIRIT)
You think as clearly as you spell.

BTW, all angels are spirits.
God is a spirit, but not an angel.
Jesus is a spirit and the foremost angel (think archangel)
Satan is a spirit.
Whatever is talking to you is probably also a spirit.

But spirit may also mean 'force'.

Of course, I've been wrong about some things.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 04:49 pm
@Joe Sixpack,
If that were so, they wouldn't need God to turn some of the angels into spirits.

Heb 1:7
7 And of the angels He says: "Who makes His angels spirits and His ministers a flame of fire."
(NKJ)

neologist

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 07:17 pm
@Squeakybro,
Have you seen any flaming ministers lately?
Perhaps the scripture is not to be taken literally.
Squeakybro

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 07:56 pm
@neologist,
No wonder your out in left field with some of your beliefs. The only way to finding the Holy Spirit or for Him to teach us . Is if we take it literally. The Holy Spirit cant bring to remembrance an interpretation.

(NKJ)

0 Replies

Squeakybro

Reply Sun 20 Sep, 2015 08:16 pm
@neologist,
Sense birth you have always had two opinions on what your thinking. One opinion is from your guardian angel and the other is from the devil. Now everyone tries to make the right choice. But the devil is deceiving. But for those who have the Holy Spirit He can reveal who is who with a verse. All interpretation comes from either your guardian angel or the devil. With every interpretation you have a 50% chance of being right. But with the Holy Spirit you have the guarantee from God.

2 Cor 5:5
5 Now He who has prepared us for this very thing is God, who also has given us the Spirit as a guarantee.
(NKJ)

0 Replies