smart guys fail with hot girls

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 10:00 am
Why smart guys are unlucky in love?

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 10:22 am
I am living proof that smart guys can get hot (and smart) girls.

Boticelli

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 11:15 am
@Tes yeux noirs,
"Hot girls" and "hot and smart" girls - are two different branches of human race. I noticed that "hot and smart" girls get married very lately - if they do at all. As opposed to "dumb and ugly" girls who get married in their 'teens and before their 25 they succede to give birth to three or even more kids. That is the way the humans degenerate...
jespah

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 11:31 am
@Boticelli,
I thought humans degenerated through unsupported, nasty, and biased suppositions, trying to palm them off as dubious facts.
Guenter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 11:46 am
@jespah,
Aha, my boy, I know whose window-pane you're pebbling now! )) Though I agree with you on the one hand - these words are not based on whatever statistics, you may call it supposition. But on the other hand - it is only a chat - I hope nobody tries to palm off "chat" as "facts"
Setanta

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 11:47 am
The Girl is very hot . . . but that's because she'll be at the Fair all day. She'll cool off once she gets home.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 12:21 pm
@Guenter,
It's so amusing how you (1) think I'm male and (2) just oh so happened to join this site to support someone who just so happened to join this site.

Gee, I wonder why you're doing that.
Guenter

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 12:30 pm
@jespah,
I'm sorry, my girl! ))
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 12:36 pm
@Boticelli,
Boticelli wrote:

Why smart guys are unlucky in love?

Based on your writing skills, I'd guess you must be very lucky in love.
glitterbag

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 01:21 pm
@chai2,
You made me laugh.
0 Replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 01:37 pm
Hotness and smartness are not mutually exclusive.
chai2

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 01:42 pm
@Tes yeux noirs,
I'm living proof.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 02:19 pm
@chai2,
Ziiiiiiiing . . . .

I'll bet that went right over that joker's head . . .
0 Replies

hawkeye10

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 02:31 pm
@Boticelli,
Boticelli wrote:

"Hot girls" and "hot and smart" girls - are two different branches of human race. I noticed that "hot and smart" girls get married very lately - if they do at all. As opposed to "dumb and ugly" girls who get married in their 'teens and before their 25 they succede to give birth to three or even more kids. That is the way the humans degenerate...
The high value girls dont need a man, and they have been told all their lives that if they want one very much then there is something wrong with them.

In answer to your question: if you are an American young man you have been taught all your life to be reserved around women, to always let them be the boss, never confront them with their bullshit. A lot of men think they are smart because they know the "rules", when in reality they are stupid because they have bought a load of BS. Most of the women that are worth having dont in fact want weak men who will let women run all over them.

Things might be different in other countries.

EDIT. EXAMPLE.

Quote:
Indeed, Trump's continuing strength raises questions about women voters, too. It was widely assumed after the first GOP debate and the furor it caused that Mr. Misogynist would drive women from his camp. It is clear that Trump has alienated millions of women with his sexist behavior and has high disapproval ratings with women, but isn't it surprising that in that new CNN/ORC poll, he not only leads the GOP field among Republican men but also among Republican women?

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/22/opinions/pease-hillary-clinton-donald-trump/index.html

The elite who give you the rules dont have the first ******* clue what women want. Ignore them.
0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 05:15 pm
@Boticelli,
Tell that to Bill Gates. Wink
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 10:22 pm
@chai2,
Plus he can't spell his username..
0 Replies

Boticelli