what is going through my crushes head?

CRosie

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:36 am
The guy I like is giving me mixed signals. We used to be really close friends, and he would always tease me jokingly etc, but we have drifted away these past couple of months because we changed classes, were slowly starting to get back to how we used to be. I sometimes see him look at me, but it's mainly me looking at him. We text occasionally mostly me starting the convos. Last week though, he asked to speak to me privately, I said yes and began following behind him (he was quite a bit infront of me). He stopped and started talking to a friend, so I got confused and left (one of his other friends told me to). I felt bad later, so texted and asked him what he wanted to speak about (I didn't get the chance to ask in person). He denied the whole thing though, and said he couldn't remember asking me. I tried just letting it go, but it's making me feel crazy, because I don't believe I imagined it, but I don't want to ask him again because I don't want him to think that I don't trust him. I know that he like someone, because my friend overheard him talking to a mate about liking a girl, he just didn't mention a name. I don't know what to do, and want to know about his feeling towards me.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 731 • Replies: 7
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:40 am
@CRosie,
If you are interested, ask him out.
0 Replies

Saxon

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 07:55 am
@CRosie,
He's using you. He knows exactly what he is doing and he is playing with your emotions and that is a bad thing. Move on and find someone worthy of you. Don't let him play you for a fool and cease all communication with him. If he really wants you he will come running to find you. Good luck
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 05:24 pm
You used to be "close friends"? What happened?

He's acting like he's not interested in you now. Something must have happened.
CRosie

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 06:36 pm
@PUNKEY,
I'm really not sure. I think when we changed classes we just drifted apart. We still do talk occasionally, but not as often as we used to.

0 Replies

HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Sat 22 Aug, 2015 06:42 am
@CRosie,
First impression: You're his 'fallback.' He'd rather be with someone else, but keeps you close in case it doesn't work out.

Find someone who wants you and only you.
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 04:17 am
@CRosie,
he likes you or other girl he didn't told any one one.you can't judge him because he may deny for telling your name with her or not.just ask him whether he loves or not.
0 Replies

PUNKEY

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2015 01:21 pm
What kind of guy asks to speak to you, then takes off walking "quite a bit ahead"?

Do you think you could have possibly been "set up" for him to show his friends how he could get you to follow him?

This guy does not sound like he has good character. Move past him.
0 Replies