Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 06:33 pm
I have construction that has been going on by my house for a couple of months. I noticed one of the workers driving by my house when I was outside looking at me throughout the day. When I drive past the construction area and he sees me he would stop what he is doing and look at me. I am at the light and he is turning the corner with his work truck he slows down turns and looks at me. I am at the stop sign and the same thing happens. I have waved to him a few times and one day he walked by and I said hi and he said hi back. I felt time was going by and I needed to do something maybe he thought I was not available or maybe he is to shy to say anything. I am to shy to approach so I thought about it and one night I left a note on his work truck asking if he would like to go out sometime. I did not leave my number because I was afraid someone else might get it but it's obvious that it is me because I said that I live down the street and you often go by my house and we see one another. (There are not many houses on my street and I am the only one outside)I know he got this note because he is the only one that drives this truck and he was the first one there that morning. I left the note about three weeks ago and one week they were not there. So this week would be about 2 weeks. I still see him drive by and look even if I am not outside so I guess I didn't scare him off and when I pass the construction area sometimes he sees me and he looks. I was driving home today and he was stopped on my street getting back into his truck we both looked at one another. He has seen me outside the past few weeks and looks. Once again I am to shy to say anything to him but one of these days I may just say that it was me that left that note when he drives by!!! Why is it when he drives by he looks all to see if he sees me and when he does see me he does not say anything. Maybe it was just flirting but why keep looking at one another or maybe I should give him more time or maybe nothing will ever come out of this situation. I would have thought something would have happened by now. I just don't know what to think or do.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 1,127 • Replies: 2
No top replies

ehBeth

Reply Thu 20 Aug, 2015 07:55 pm
@lilli129,
Maybe he's got a guy or gal at home and he likes looking/flirting while he's at work.
0 Replies

mahendar

Reply Fri 21 Aug, 2015 01:24 am
@lilli129,
he may feel shy to talk with you, if you really interested about him go and talk with him you would know the exact reason for his silence.
0 Replies