hawkeye10

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:04 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
So your arguing in favor of that fine old American primcle "guilty until proven innocent",hawk?

No more than liberals who keep saying "check your privilege"

Quote:
That's what it amounts to, and that'swhat BLM isissed bout, nd deservedly so.
There mostly about telling us that in to unfair to hold blacks to standard because they are they say victims

Quote:
I remember DeBrown, the black Boston Celtic rousted driving his Ferrari within he speed limit in the tony suburb of Wellesley, where he lived, on suspicion of bank robbery.
So long as his life was not ripped apart by the state I have no problem with this. I will save my sympathy for all those who do have their lives ripped apart by the state because the state wants to get them.

Quote:
I remember Sk Gate, the zharvard professor, nearly getting arrested on suspicion of breaking into his own house, because he is black.

So far a grievances against the state goes this is a mole hill not a mountain. It does not make my priority list

Quote:
It's cday to day indignities like that hat mount up and drive peope's anger.
People get angry for less than a drop of a hat these days, but when we became a nation that is all about emotion rather than fact and logic it was preordained that we were as a people going off the rails as badly has you have.
MontereyJack

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 12:23 am
@hawkeye10,
Sheer sophistry. You regularly rail against "the State" and endlesslly maintain i's encroaching on peoples' rights, an then when othet peopl thn you have actul decades-long grievances aginst the state yuou belittle them.take off your blinders.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:44 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
Bullshi. Ever heard of segregation, bill? Ever heard of gutting the Voting Rights act? Ever heard of being pulled over and rousted for Driving While Black?

You are once more talking about a few generations ago, except for the claims of driving while black, thanks to the civil right laws pass in the early 1960s under Johnson.

tony5732

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:44 am
@tony5732,
Still not ONE answer to this original question. Which is why BLM IS the **** on the sandwich.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 03:48 am
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
old American primcle "guilty until proven innocent",hawk?

That concept surely is not being apply to police interactions with black citizens where BLM assumed that any white cop that had have a conflict with a black citizen must be a racist.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 05:45 am
My bet is that there will not be any march or any claims that black lives matter due to the below story as it is just more of the same for the city of Chicago poor blacks.

Hell one cop even broke the rules and transport an 11 months old boy to the hospital himself and one thing we know is that BLM only care about black deaths if they can try to blame the police for those deaths.

Quote:

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-chicago-family-shooting-20150929-story.html

Pregnant mother, grandmother dead; 3 others, including 11-month-old, injured in shooting
Patricia Chew, 24. (Family photo)
Patricia Chew, 24, and her son, Princeton Chew. (Family photo)
Dawn Rhodes, Carlos Sadovi, Alexandra Chachkevitch and Rosemary Regina SobolContact Reporters
A family on their way back from a family gathering Monday night was gunned down in the Back of the Yards neighborhood, leaving a pregnant mother and grandmother dead and three others -- including an 11-month-old boy -- injured, police said.

The shooting spurred an emergency medical services response to the 5300 block of South Aberdeen Street after multiple people were reportedly shot at 7:15 p.m., said Chicago Fire Department Cmdr. Frank Velez.

Deputy Chief of Detectives Eugene Roy said that a group was returning from a family outing and getting out of their parked vehicle when another vehicle drove up and shots rang out from inside.

The boy’s mother, Patricia Chew, was shot in the right side, and the boy’s grandmother, Lolita Wells, was shot in the leg, according to relatives and police. Both were pronounced dead at Stroger Hospital. Relatives said Chew was 25 and Wells was 48. Police said the mother was 24 and the grandmother was 46.

"Coming home from a family outing, this family was attacked by unknown individuals," Roy said. "In a second, two generations of that child's family were wiped out."

In addition to those victims, a 25-year-old man was shot in both legs and was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital and a 25-year-old man was taken to Mount Sinai Hospital with a gunshot wound to the abdomen. One of the men was in critical condition, while the other man had non-life-threatening injuries, Roy said.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Five people were shot Thursday night outside a neighborhood corner store in the 5100 block of South Morgan Street across the street from an elementary school. In addition to that shooting, four people were shot after a family barbecue Sunday in the 5200 block of South Justine Street.

Three more people were killed and at least seven others were injured in city shootings since late Monday morning, including a 2-year-old boy who was wounded in an accidental shooting on the South Side.

BillRM

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 06:00 am
@BillRM,
Things like the above story is what get me so damn piss that you can pile up the bodies of our black citizens without limit and no one seems to give a **** with special note of the new media and the people who are members of the BLM organization as long as there is not a white cop that can be blame for the deaths.

No marches against the out of control violence that is happening 24/7 in the inner cities as one thing is very clear Black Lives Matter do not in fact care about black lives.

BLM is just a racist anti-police organization and nothing more.
0 Replies

Baldimo

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:04 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:
Quote:
I remember Sk Gate, the zharvard professor, nearly getting arrested on suspicion of breaking into his own house, because he is black.

So far a grievances against the state goes this is a mole hill not a mountain. It does not make my priority list

He lost his key, and was indeed trying to enter his house via an unconventional means. The neighbors saw this and called the police. The Professor refused to provide an ID to prove he was the owner of the house.

This was Obama's first foray into his voiced hatred for the police. Remember, "They acted stupidly"...
BillRM

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:28 am
@Baldimo,
I can not see why the home owner would indeed have a problem with IDing himself when he was reported forcing his front door open.

Hell if a was the professor I would had been thanking the officer for checking out what could had been a break-in

It just another sad example of seeing a racial element in any actions a police officer might take if the officer is white and the citizen is black.

0 Replies

tony5732

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 10:16 pm
Ok, no response from any BLM enthusiasts about the question "why does BLM not get pissed off when people riot loot steal and call for death under BLM's name?". Lets try another question. After BLM does it's protesting and the rioting and looting occurs, a lot of the people robbing and looting happen to be black people riled up by the organization Black Lives Matter. So, if all the people who looted the stores end up in jail, and most would be black because they are following the black lives matter protests, is that racist?
hawkeye10

Tue 29 Sep, 2015 11:32 pm
@tony5732,
You me and bill, three peas in a pod who seem to believe that while blacks have a beef they have overplayed their hand by a factor of three, and it this point the best thing that they could do is STFU for a long spell before they embarrass themselves further.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 02:25 am
@tony5732,
Quote:
So, if all the people who looted the stores end up in jail, and most would be black because they are following the black lives matter protests, is that racist?

It worst then that, as if one of those protesters who had been shooting at cops end up dead is that because the police are racist?

If a family business being looted result in one of the owners killing a looter is the cause of the death racism of the owner or the result of the looter actions and the support for such actions by elements of BLM?
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 02:52 am
Once more where the hell is BLM when whole black families are gun down?

The name of this anti-police organization is an insult to all the thousands of black families who have lost love ones every year that does not involved police officers.

Quote:

http://www.cnn.com/2015/09/29/us/chicago-shooting-crime-family-gunned-down/

Chicago (CNN)The top cop of Chicago expressed blunt outrage Tuesday after a shooting wounded an infant and killed the child's mother and grandmother, as they returned home from a family outing Monday night.

"Here we go again," Chicago Police Superintendent Garry F. McCarthy told reporters. "I'm furious that children and expectant mothers and public servants ... are becoming victims of senseless gun violence in this city.

"I've been here for 4½ years, and we've had the same conversation over and over again. What is that we have to do to turn this around? Well, we have to hold criminals accountable," McCarthy said.

It's becoming a familiar national story: Chicago is racking up another annual murder count that's far above the nation's other biggest cities.

It's why Chicago is often called "Chiraq."
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:23 pm
@Lash,
I apologize. My words were unkind.
Lash

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 03:31 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
It's ok. It's a difficult subject for almost everyone. Thanks.
0 Replies

hingehead

Wed 30 Sep, 2015 04:36 pm
@Finn dAbuzz,
Sorry Finn, had a big week with family and work and have just noticed this reply sitting in draft.

Wow, you recognise hyperbole when you see it. Next we'll work on irony.

I think you misinterpreted me - I wasn't talk about cop on black cop killing I was talking about the general population killing cops. It was in direct response to your statement
Quote:
And it's not at all just blowing off steam and political hyperbole since we've seen several cops executed since it started.

So I don't get how you misinterpreted my sarcastic rejoinder about starting a police lives matter movement being about black police.
TheCobbler

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 07:54 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/12118610_10153237969969366_5383026835355802379_n.jpg?oh=3c4c810c0928a3f7aafa2e3d5bda0d2b&oe=56D19D4D

it's on Aljazeera and PBS
TheCobbler

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 07:57 pm
https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtp1/v/t1.0-9/12106931_1080102095343063_44470245794331307_n.jpg?oh=0a0ba7804e6acbb9ad876469d7b0bf4b&oe=569EC2C5
0 Replies

coldjoint

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 08:01 pm
@TheCobbler,
Maybe because 20 years ago Blacks said they were going change things and take control of their destiny. That is a joke, why be reminded? Democrats still have their destiny in their pockets.
TheCobbler

Sat 10 Oct, 2015 08:07 pm
@coldjoint,
I don't read your posts anymore...