YouTube social experiment reveals how gullible girls are

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 06:19 am
http://zap2it.com/2015/08/coby-persin-youtube-pedophile-experiment-video/

"A new YouTube video that has been watched 10 million times in two days shows how willing teenage girls are to meet a stranger they have only talked to online.

A 22-year-old man masquerading as a 15-year-old boy named “Jason” adds three girls as friends on Facebook. Within three days, the girls agreed to meet him.

“She said OK I’ll be there in five minutes,” he said, referring to one of the girls.

Coby Persin, a YouTube prankster, came up with the pedophile experiment and enlisted parents’ help on Craigslist. Each thought their child would never go through with the meeting.

“God I hope she doesn’t open that door,” the girl’s mother said. “She won’t do it.”

Mikayla meets her online suitor at a playground, even though he looks nothing like his Facebook picture. Coming out of nowhere, her father, frantic, yells the question every parent is asking: “Mikayla! Are you crazy! Why would you do this?”

Then 12-year-old Juliana invites who she thinks is a boy, to her home. As Persin approaches the home, her father’s anger turn to tears.

“What’s wrong with you?” he said. “You could have raped or killed. We already lost your mother. What would I do if I lost you?"

A point of clarification, this had nothing to do with pedophilia since the supposed boy was 15. And the youngest girl was 12. A 12 & 15 yo is not pedophilic. Plus it isn't made clear, at least from the text, if they were meeting for sex. Can't view flash content as with Youtube videos so am going off the text only.

It reveals how gullible these girls were, but not much else. It was also incredibly unethical and possibly illegal. 'Enticement of as minor' is a crime. Don't get a pass for kidding around.

Takeaway should be young people have no business online unsupervised.

jespah

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 07:03 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
HesDeltanCaptain wrote:

Takeaway should be young people have no business online unsupervised.

Although you seem to have no trouble with lowering the age of sexual consent.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 07:10 am
@jespah,
Sex is a biological imperative common to everyone well below existing AoCs. Instead of criminalizing nature (or if you prefer, 'what God made') why not accept reality?

But that's not in the same ballpark as being allowed to tell strangers online, "Ya, parents went on vacation for two weeks. And I'm their 12 yo daughter home alone."

If all that happens is the 12yo has consensual sex consider yourselves fortunate.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 07:15 am
@HesDeltanCaptain,
Not this guy again. He did the same thing with kids on a playground. His "experiements" aren't scientific at all.

These videos are bogus. They get him lots of clicks, but they have zero social or scientific meaning.
HesDeltanCaptain

Reply Tue 18 Aug, 2015 07:21 am
@maxdancona,
Shrug. Dunno him or youtube for that matter. Am on a venerable pc odler than some users here. Not even kidding. Smile

0 Replies