are we allowed to feel jealous after strio clubs

ck1993

Reply Sat 15 Aug, 2015 10:28 pm
I took my husband out for his birthday with a group of friends. After i was a little drunk his friend said we should head to the strip club. I thought nothing of it. As soon as we got there his friend was like im buying him a lap dance. Also wasnt too upset until i found out he paid the extra money to have the stripper take him into a private room and take her panties off and she was rubbing herself all over him. I feel like its so disrepectful to me. He also made me feel unwanted. Im willing to let it go. But i wanted to talk about how i felt and he practically called me crazy for having feelings... i trust him and he tells me it makes him feel closer to me but i feel like he practically cheated by having her get butt ass naked and practically have sex.. help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 1,092 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Tes yeux noirs

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 12:37 am
You are right to feel jealous. He was unfaithful to you in a very sleazy way.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 04:18 am
@ck1993,
You might, drunk or not. try stopping giving your husband mixed messages as to what you are or are not comfort with.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2015 06:26 am
@ck1993,
Isn't this something that can be solved with a conversation?Different couples have different feelings about strip clubs, you need to communicate.

I understand how you are feeling, and I think your feelings are legitimate. On the other hand, a lap dance isn't sex and this isn't really something you need to worry about. I think you should express your feelings and make it clear that this isn't something you are happy about. Then, as you say, you should let it go.

I would be pissed off with the friend who put you and your husband in a very difficult situation.
0 Replies